Polyamory

Shinso and Monoma opened the door with hesitance, they both appeared to be fearful of the outcome of this situation. This would either become something beautiful or it would destroy their friendship. They both stepped inside of Shinso's bedroom, shutting the door. Monoma took a deep breathe.

"I personally started to catch romantic feelings for you soon after becoming your friend, Shinso- Hitoshi agrees... If you want to, we would like to... try being in a poly relationship... only if your comfortable..." Monomas voice was drowning in fear and anxiety. Shinso didn't say a word, though he was never the best at sensitive situations as previously demonstrated.
"Is this a joke? Are you being serious?" Denki responded, he didn't sound angry, more untrusting.
"Completely Denki." Shinso said.
"Swear on your life."
"I swear on my life that I am speaking only truth." Monoma said with a small smile.
"I swear on my life," Shinso agreed.
"I would love that...  But be warned that I'm very difficult..." Denki said staring at the ground. "And you really don't have to unless you really want to."

Monoma walked towards him, grabbed his hands, and pulled him to his feet, gently Monoma put his hand on Denkis back, sending a shiver down his spine, Monoma pulled him closer leaning closely to his face.
"Can I Denki? You can say no." His voice was gentle and sweet,just his words made Shinso go red  from a few meters away. Denki stared straight into Monomas eyes, his gorgeous, ocean blue, glimmering eyes,
"Czn you what Monoma?" Denki seemed desperate for clarification that this was true, that this wasn't a dream or a joke.
"Denki, please may I kiss you?" Monoma said, his pink lips barely parting as he almost whispered the request,his eyes were loving and endearing, Denki despised eye contact, he wasn't good at social ques so it confused him, yet he felt as though he could stare into the ocean that flooded Monomas pupils forever.
"Please..." Denki mumered as he leaned into Monomas caring touch.

Monoma leaned closer, left hand on Denkis back, right lovingly against his head, twisting the soft yellowy blonde hair between his fingertips, Monoma glanced back into Denkis eyes, just to check for any sign of discomfort before kissing Denkis soft lips. That singular kiss meant the world to Denki, Monoma didn't want to push it so the kiss they shared only lasted a few seconds, Denki however, did lean in to reciprocate the kiss while it was happening. The moment was as beautiful  as Denki could have ever wanted. Though Denki had kissed someone before, no one ever shared so much compassion and concern for him, they were all out seeking for their own pleasure no matter who it hurt. Monoma pulled his face away, moving his right hand round to hold Denkis small round face. As soon as he was finished Shinso walked towards him, pulling Denki into his chest, his movements were slightly more harsh and strong but the love and care was still very evident. Shinso leaned into a surprised Denki before whispering in his ear,
"Can I aswell?"

Denki nodded and muttered a yes as the blush on his face grew, Shinso wrapped his arms protectively around the small boy and leaned in, Shinso was slightly more harsh and not as gentle, he kissed Denkis lips, not moving away for almost 20 seconds, which compared to Monoma was a long kiss.

"You don't have to answer now, but will you be both of our boyfriend Denki?" Shinso inquires, a hint of desperation attempting to escape his voice.

"Yes, yes I would love to..." Denki said beaming, thinking this was a key part of the relationship he added, "I really like cuddles."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 630