Love for Shinso?

"Denki."
Shinso's voice was stern and unwavering.
"Me and Neito see the way you look and blush at me. Do you have a crush on me. Tell us the truth."
Denki went stiff. He didn't know what to do. He didn't plan on ever telling them. His world was continuing to fall apart, and he had to sit and obediently watch. Shinso was obviously saying he didn't even stand a chance, that he did not love Denki. Yet it still stung him. He knew this. He knew that neither of the boys liked him. Yet he still put his hand on his face and cried more, bending over slightly.
"Denki... We won't be mad. We just need to know. Do you romantically like Shinso." After what felt like an eternity Denki finally whispered a certain response.

"I love you."

Monoma stood up and walked to the door and lent his weight against it, no one was walking out of this on his watch. He didn't look at either of them. They all just sat in silence. Every second dragged on. Only a few shaky breaths could be heard. It was 6:42 am. The seconds kept going slower and slower with the silence.

"I am with Monoma. If this was an attempt at 'stealing' me or getting closer to me then it was pathetic. I love Neito Monoma."  Shinso's words were set down now. No way to take them back. They were out there. Denki seemed to tense more.
"If you have no more words then please leave my room Denki Kaminari." The words slit his skin and sept like poison into his veins, his heart fracturing and shattering like glass.

Denki's words were cold, he sounded dead.
"I NEVER intended on having any sort of relationship outside of friendship. I may not be very intelligent but I am not ignorant! I know there was no hope which is why I didn't try to! I have never made a move or even suggested anything. I know you are both happy. And that means it's ok with me. You make me out to be someone who is selfish? I have watched my world crumble beneath my feet more times than I have seen the sun set on the horizon. I never wanted to hurt you. I never thought about being with you. I know you don't love me... And that's fine."
Denki stood up and turned to face them, a sad smile playing in his lips as the tears slowly dripped.
"Please just let me be content in loving you... I don't want anything more, just to be friends... Or at least on good terms."
He sighed then walked towards Monoma who was still against the door.
"Please can I leave now..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 464