future RISE!Donnie x reader

In a world ravaged by chaos and uncertainty, where the echoes of civilization had long since faded into the winds of time, there existed a glimmer of hope amidst the darkness. This was the apocalyptic future, a landscape fraught with danger yet tinged with the possibility of redemption.

Amidst the rubble-strewn streets and dilapidated buildings, a figure moved with purpose and determination. This was Future Donnie, a seasoned warrior whose intellect rivaled his prowess in combat. He was a survivor in this harsh world, a beacon of hope for those who dared to dream of a better tomorrow.

As Future Donnie navigated through the remnants of a once-thriving city, his mind was consumed with thoughts of the past. Memories of his teenage years, when he and his brothers had fought alongside their sensei, Splinter, against the forces of evil, flooded his consciousness. But those days were long gone, replaced by the grim reality of a world torn apart by greed and corruption.

It was then that he caught sight of her, a lone figure standing amidst the ruins. She was a stranger in this desolate landscape, her eyes betraying a sense of innocence that had somehow managed to survive amidst the chaos.

Approaching her cautiously, Future Donnie couldn't help but be drawn to her presence. There was something about her that stirred emotions long forgotten, a flicker of hope amidst the despair that surrounded them.

"Are you lost?" he asked, his voice gruff yet tinged with concern.

The girl looked up, her eyes meeting his with a mixture of fear and curiosity. "I... I'm not sure," she replied hesitantly. "I was just... looking for something."

For a moment, they stood in silence, the weight of the world pressing down upon them. But then, with a determination born of desperation, Future Donnie extended his hand.

"Come with me," he said, his voice soft yet resolute. "I'll keep you safe."

And so, their journey began. Together, they ventured deeper into the heart of the city, facing dangers at every turn. But with Future Donnie's guidance and the girl's unwavering courage, they pressed on, fueled by the hope of a brighter future.

Along the way, they encountered remnants of the past – relics of a time when humanity had thrived. Amongst the rubble, they discovered traces of their own history, reminders of the bonds that had once united them as family.

But amidst the chaos, a new threat emerged – a shadowy figure hellbent on destroying everything in its path. As they faced this new enemy together, Future Donnie and the girl found themselves drawn closer, their connection deepening with each passing moment.

In the end, it was their strength, their courage, and their unwavering belief in each other that proved to be their greatest weapon. And as they stood amidst the ruins of the city, their hands clasped tightly together, they knew that no matter what the future held, as long as they were together, they could overcome any obstacle that stood in their way.

For in the darkest of times, love was the one thing that could truly conquer all. And in the heart of the apocalyptic future, amidst the rubble and the chaos, Future Donnie and the girl found that love was the one thing worth fighting for.