S1 E6: 1.21 Giga-Whats??

Cut to Caleb and Calynn running up to the downed Donut, who holds his foot in pain.

Calynn: "Stay down! Don't try anything!"

Donut: "Hey, why the hell did you shoot me, you dick?!

Church catches up to them and turns to Donut.

Church: "Can it. Don't try to play stupid with us, Sarge. I know who ya are. We've been spying on you for three weeks now."

Donut: "I just got here two hours ago. And I'm not a Sergeant, I'm a Private."

Caleb: "Wait, wait, wait...You're not the Sergeant?"

Donut: "Yeah, that's what I just said."

Caleb's serious demeanour disappears, as his tone changes back to how it was before.

Caleb: "Aw, man! Did I hit the wrong guy?" He looks down at Donut and offers his hand. "Sorry, dude–!"

Calynn grabs his hand, stopping him.

Calynn: "He's still an enemy, Caleb! Don't apologize!"

Church: "You two, shut up." He tells the twins, then turns to Donut. "You, how the hell did you manage to steal our flag?"

Donut: "Steal? I have no idea what the hell you're talking about!"

Tucker and Bell come out of the teleporter between the four of them and both of their armours are black.

Tucker: "Three!" He yells.

Church: "JESUS!"

Donut: "HOLY SHIT!" He yells, still on the ground

Bell: "Why are people yelling?" She asks in a loud voice.

Caleb: "I'm yelling words!"

Donut: "Who are these two?" He asks.

Church: "What in the hell?" He questions as Bell and Tucker turn to him. "Tucker? Bell? Is that you?"

"H-How did you get up here ahead of us?" Tucker asks.

Donut: "And what's with that black shit on your armor?" He asks Bell and Tucker.

Tucker: "Hey!" He yells, aiming his gun at Donut. "Freeze, Sarge!"

Bell: "Sorry!" She aims her gun at Donut.

Donut: "Would you stop calling me a sergeant? I'm still just a private."

Tucker: "The sarge is still a private? Oh. My.
God. Bell!"

"W-What?" Bell responds.

Tucker: "The teleporter sent us back in time!"

Caleb: "We're in the past?!"

Calynn sighs as she brings a hand up to her visor.

Cut to Erica, Grif and Simmons getting in the Warthog as Tejano music plays.