S1E11: Knock, Knock. Who's there? Pain

Erica, Sarge and Grif are standing next to the Warthog which is now on its side behind Red Base. Lopez is crouched over it. repairing it. A socket wrench is heard in the background.

Grif: "And then I thought, you know, we could sneak around the side while they were hiding behind the rock, but uh, well that's when the tank showed up and.. shit just started blowin' up. I don't know." He sighs.

Sarge: "Grif, do you have any godly idea how much this piece of equipment costs?"

Grif: I-I don't know, uh, like, uh, what.. ten, ten.. twenty, twenty-five bucks, maybe?"

Erica: "That's not even remotely close to how much it costs."

Grif: "Uh, you-you're gonna kill me now, aren't you?" He asks Sarge.

Sarge: "Tell you what, Grif, I'm a fair man. I'll give you a ten-second head start here before I let Lopez do anything he wants to ya."

Lopez stops working and stands up to face Grif.

Grif: "Guys, I just want you to know, I'm really, really sorry here, and–"

Lopez puts down his tool for a gun.

Sarge: "Five Mississippi. Six Mississippi."

Grif: "Okay, uh, I guess I better get going then." He says as he's barking away.

Lopez, Sarge and Erica look at each other then turn and start firing at Grif. Erica was secretly missing on purpose to not actually shoot Grif.

Grif: "Hey guys, that's not funny! Somebody could get hurt here."

Cut to the top of Blue Base where Tucker, Bell, and Calynn are standing next to Tex, who is firing at something.

Tucker: "That's basically it, sir. They have six guys over there–"

Calynn: "The one in the crimson armour is female." She corrects him.

Bell: "How do you know?" She asks Calynn.

Calynn: "I heard her voice at one point...and I saw she had real nice curves." She informs, muttering the last part.

Tucker: "What was that last part–?"

Calynn: "Nothing." She says quickly.

Bell: 'Another girl!' She mentally cheers.

Tucker: "Anyways," He turns back to Tex who's still shooting at something. "They got a big jeep over there too."

Tex: "And your flag." 'He' says in a deep voice as 'he' reloads 'his' pistol.

Bell: "I-I guess so."

Tex then throws a grenade.

Tucker: "Uh, hey, Tex? I don't know what it's been like at your other bases, but we try not to use other soldiers as target practice here."

Cut to Caleb and Michael standing in front of a wall with bullet holes all around them.