Cyns O nO moment

May 4th- this postcard is written

May 3rd- overnight John records with Yoko at Kenwood.
"They made love as the sun rose" on
May 4th
May 11th John +Paul are in NY promoting Apple. Returning to Britain on the 16th.
May 22nd Cyn arrives home. By lunch John + Yoko are in attendance at a press launch of Apple Tailoring.
(These dates are taken from Beatles Bible pages)

This is new to me though :
Before Mrs Lennon went to Greece, I had seen Yoko Ono at the house twice. I had brought tea and coffee into the room and John and Yoko had always been chatting together. I had no reason to suspect any illicit associations. It appeared to me that she was rather more a friend of John; she always spoke to John and I never saw her talking to Mrs Lennon. On one occasion, I know that she stayed at the house overnight, but Mrs Lennon was there and I made breakfast for the three of them the next morning.”
- Dorothy Jarlett, housekeeper

I never heard this of Yoko spending the night at Weybridge with Cynthia there but this was from the Lennon's divorce papers so the memory was still fresh. Did Cynthia forget that happened? However as Dot stated, Cynthia and Yoko never interacted.

This link has set out a very good timeline of event and inserted quotes from various peoples bios /books around the Beatles: Bramwell,  Taylor , Shotton and of course Cyn https://johnandcynthialennon.blogspot.com/2018/?m=1

com/2018/?m=1