Carpooling in Liddypool

I'll put this link up for the Paul Carpool Karaoke and try and find a working youtube link in the next few days ....

www.facebook.com/MerseysideOnFilm/videos/210506606237816/

This video had me crying laughing and listening intently.

He's aging and yes it's inevitable so it's a little sad too to see the years creeping up on him (like a nun...)

But.....

Macca was spotted visiting city landmarks as part of filming for Carpool Karaoke.

Penny Lane at the barber shop, at a florist and passing the roundabout.

He pointed out St Barnabas' Church, Mossley Hill where he was choirboy in childhood and where Mike, his younger brother, got married.

Paul took James Corden through his old Forthlin Rd home showing off the bog and retelling the tale of his dad saying She Loves You should end with yes yes yes instead

Sir Paul was also spotted in a car with Corden on Allerton Road, in the city centre and at the Beatles statue on the Pier Head.

He also autographed the Penny Lane sign so if your in Liverpool....... 

The ad :

Then the amazing moment Paul McCartney stunned fans by holding a surprise intimate gig in the Philharmonic pub - with James Corden. The gig is set up as a patron presses a song on a jukebox then Paul and the Band strike up behind a curtain - fabulous!

Dozens of music lovers applied for tickets to a secret gig to be held somewhere in the city centre on Saturday, June 9.  Lucky Buggers!

news story and pics:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/tv/watch-paul-mccartney-stun-carpool-14814876