16 Arms to Hold You!

Revolution Takes 1 and 2 Split-screen

  Double the amount of awesome Beatles ~ just for you!

Revolution with 2x the moaning  ! 

  Lol George to Paul: "John's Mic is shit"  

If you have better speakers than me you can isolate and study the difference or hear Georges classic line "Johns Mic is Shit" clearer.

Enjoy another classic vid here... LOVE LOVE LOVE Johns vocals in Twist and Shout. 

Twist and Shout  live at the Washington D.C. Coliseum.     

Set up on a boxing ring in the middle the Beatles didnt like that they had fans seated behind them... Ringo and Mal the roadie had to turn the drum kit at alloted times.                                                            Typical screams of Beatlemania- causing one of the 362 police officers present to block his ears with bullets!                                                                                                                                                                Jelly beans- " That night, we were absolutely pelted by the things. They don't have soft jelly babies there (in USA); they have hard jelly beans. To make matters worse, we were on a circular stage, so they hit us from all sides. Imagine waves of rock-hard little bullets raining down on your from the sky. It's a bit dangerous, you know, 'cause if a jelly bean, travelling about 50 miles an hour through the air, hits you in the eye, you're finished. You're blind aren't you? We've never liked people throwing stuff like that. We don't mind them throwing streamers, but jelly beans are a bit dangerous, you see! Every now and again, one would hit a string on my guitar and plonk off a bad note as I was trying to play"- George , BeatlesBible.