1.13 - Let him go and I'll go with you

At this time, it became clear how important it was for Lu He to sleep in the hotel for an afternoon to recuperate his energy...

  The chains and iron cages in this warehouse seemed solid, but in fact they were useless in the eyes of professionals like him. Lu He had no intention of delaying the time until the so-called "auction". Who knew how the imaginative kidnappers would "dress up" "This important auction item of his is too passive. If possible, he still prefers to take control of the situation himself.

  However, it might as well wait until the big guys are all gathered together - every fish in this net will have to pay for their past sins!

  He moved his hands and feet as slightly as possible, turned his wrist dexterously, and easily broke away from the chain that seemed to be tightly wrapped around his wrist, and walked out of the cage.

  At this time, many hostages were still awake. Seeing him suddenly running out, it inevitably caused a commotion. Lu He, who was experienced in rescue, knew that it was too difficult to ask them to calm down in this situation, so he did not do much. After a lot of effort, he just made a silent gesture and began to use the blind spots of the camera to open the iron cages one by one.

  As expected, the commotion became even greater as he moved.

  ——There is nothing we can do about it. Who can remain rational at all times when their life is in danger? In fact, for professional rescuers, most of the obstacles faced in every mission are caused by the overly excited emotions of the hostages themselves.

  However, Lu He is now taking advantage of this.

  His movements gradually slowed down, and he looked like he was exhausted. The blush on his cheeks became brighter and brighter. His beautiful eyes were covered with a layer of water, and the waves were ambiguous and lingering. If Not that the situation is so urgent at this moment, which is really heart-warming.

  The people whose cages were opened showed fear.

  Most of them have been imprisoned for a long time, and have suffered unimaginable abuse, so much so that they have become frightened. When the ropes that bind them are opened, few of them dare to take a step forward.

  They were afraid that this was a trap set by the kidnappers to see their jokes, and they were also afraid that if they failed to escape, they would be punished more severely after being caught. Some even suspected that Lu He was specially sent by those people to "test" them. And now, the rescuer is showing signs of exhaustion...

  Lu He opened five or six cages in a row and grabbed a railing with exhaustion. His whole body was weak and he could hardly stand. There were beads of sweat on his forehead. He could only lean on the railing and lean heavily on it. respite.

  When he turned around, he realized that from the jails behind him that had been finally opened, only a little blond girl who looked to be in her early twenties came out hesitantly.

  The young man looked shocked, then became anxious again...

  "How come you... hurry up! In a while they... ahem, they will be back in a while!"

  But those people still looked hesitant. A middle-aged man who looked very thin couldn't help but said: "We can't escape..."

  "Yeah," the other man said fearfully, "people have tried to escape before, and they actually killed people!"

  "We should wait for the family to pay the ransom or rescue..."

  "Even if you are sold, at least you won't die!"