4.3 - Real past

The effect of the soul-inducing lamp was powerful. The black energy representing the soul of the original owner darted left and right in the lamp for a long time. It became obviously weaker and weaker, and soon he was curled up in the corner on his deathbed, unable to act like a monster anymore.

  It was just the first time to use a magic weapon of this nature. Neither Lu He nor 000 had much experience. Neither of them noticed that in the dark soul mist, there was a faint golden light lingering in the depths, as if It was enveloped by the black energy and flickered extremely weakly.

  Lu He drew the collected soul of the original owner out of the soul-inducing lamp and put it into his body. With the help of the soul that had been extremely thick and solid after experiencing several worlds, he suppressed it until it did not move. The soul of the original owner did not move. He roared several times unwillingly, and finally fell silent helplessly under the strong pressure.

  000 is still confused: "You...don't you want to punish him? Why did he faint again?"

  "I didn't want to punish him," Lu He smiled, "I just wanted him to suffer the consequences."

  000: "? What? Aren't you going to put him into that Tao body?"

  Lu He rolled his eyes: "How can it be so cheap? I spent a lot of money to buy the extremely talented bones for him to use? Am I crazy?"

  After saying that, he ignored the 000 circles of mosquito-repellent incense eyes, tugged on his somewhat disheveled clothes in disgust, and walked to the hot spring in the backyard to clean up quickly.

  A cultivator who has cultivated to the current state of the original owner can actually eat wind, drink dew, and not be stained by dirt. However, just before Lu He came to this body, the original owner went wrong in his practice and almost went crazy, so he had something wrong with him. The lack of blood and sweat stains was naturally intolerable to Director Lu, who was particularly picky at this time.

  After taking care of himself, he took out the innate Tao body that 000 had just prepared, pulled out his sword, and cut several places on the body while 000 exclaimed. The body produced by this system was already different from ordinary people. It was no different. After being treated like this, bright red blood immediately seeped out slowly from the white clothes. Lu He messed up his hair again. His body, which seemed graceful just now but was a little thin, suddenly looked incomparable. Become embarrassed.

  He smiled with satisfaction, sealed the spiritual consciousness of the original owner in his body, and transferred his soul to the innate body.

  000 looked at the host's operation with confusion on his face. Lu He carefully hid the body of the original owner who had fallen into a coma due to losing his soul in the closet. A worried expression suddenly appeared on his face, and he straightened his hair and hair. Picking up a thick brocade quilt from the bed, he stumbled towards the back, seemingly randomly moving the positions of several ancient books on the ancient bookshelf. A dark door quietly appeared on the side of the white paper shelf. on the wall.

  It was a long secret passage. Lu He carefully closed the door and walked deep into the long corridor. As soon as he stepped into the secret room at the end, he couldn't help but feel his breath hitch.

  The secret room was dark, cold and damp, and all kinds of hideous torture instruments were hung on the walls. An unconscious young man was firmly tied to the torture rack in the center. The young man was only wearing messy and tattered clothes, his body was extremely thin, his head hung weakly, like a swan with a broken neck, and his long hair fell down to cover his face, making it difficult to see his face clearly.