1.15 - Let's talk?

Of course, there was nothing wrong with his body. The medicine had not been injected at all. He was relying on his acting skills to hold on before. After being sent to the emergency room, he had 000 adjustments to his physical data to cope with the examination. He seemed to be lying unconscious on the hospital bed. In fact, he was just taking the opportunity to sleep in.

  Completing the mission is one thing, but there is no need to abuse your body too much to increase Lu Chuan's favorability. He came to this world to let all deserving people live a happy life, not to sacrifice me to achieve tens of millions. Home, that would be putting the cart before the horse.

  But Lu Chuan's attitude towards him... that kind of "abandoned wife"-like attitude of being as careful as holding a fragile glass item, and always showing a resentful expression when she thought he wasn't paying attention to her, was really a bit unpleasant. .

  000, who was not aware of the host's restless mood, breathed a long sigh of relief: "This world is finally almost finished."

  He almost feels like he is ten years older... Although the system does not have an age problem, following such a host who does not follow common sense every day makes even a battle-experienced AI feel bald.

  Lu He still only cares about the data: "How many?"

  "Favorability is 95, misunderstanding is 5." 000's voice sounded happily, "It's very close, host, come on!"

  Lu He was silent for a moment, looking thoughtful: "Will I teleport away immediately after completing the mission? What about the character 'Lu He' in this world?"

  "It depends on your choice." This is a question that many hosts will ask in the first world. Lu He asked it quite late. He was 000 late and thought he didn't care at all. "If the world rating If you are at level A or above, you can apply for projection retention, which means that the system will help you leave a 'projection' in this world. If you don't like this, the system will also provide you with the same behavior and way of thinking. Any credible way of death will leave no holes."

  He did not mention the possibility of "if the rating does not reach A" at all. After all, judging from the ability and enthusiasm of the current host, whichever world is rated lower than S is probably the result of fishing all the way.

  Lu He seemed to fall into a round of more meaningful silence, 000 paused, not daring to say a word.

  What...is there anything else that doesn't suit the host's liking?

  Lu He was leaning on the recliner with half-closed eyes, his hands crossed, and his slender fingertips facing each other. He seemed to be in a nap, not knowing what he was thinking about...

  If he were allowed to choose, he would definitely prefer to find a suitable way to die and escape.

  ——This is an area he is very familiar with. When he was working for the empire in the past, he had done a lot of undercover work. Except for those who needed to fall out on the spot for assassination, he would mostly choose to fake death to escape. This method is the cleanest and most efficient way. , leaving no further trouble, and if done well, it can also cause some mental damage to the task target, why not?

  But......

  Thinking of Lu Chuan's resentful face, Director Lu began to become irritable again.

  Of course he has no feelings for the character Lu Chuan, but no matter how much he convinces himself, he can't forget that behind him...

  Show Qingyun.