3.22 - Take advantage of others' danger

Not long after the dinner started, Lu He had already drank a lot.

  Although Wang Wei is annoying, what he said is correct. If you ask someone to do something, you can't stay away from alcohol.

  Usually before the words were spoken, he had to have a drink to show his sincerity, and then there were countless opportunities to toast during the conversation. Lu He thought to himself that he was lucky to have used the two pieces of bread as a cushion before he came, otherwise he would have been so shabby. My stomach, now I can't help but feel so uncomfortable that I will vomit it out.

  Lu He took the wine glass with a smile, closed his eyes patiently, raised his head and drank it all.

  "Okay, Mr. Lu is still so cheerful."

  He was standing with several big bosses. Wang Wei clapped his hands rather reservedly, took advantage of the opportunity to joke and chat with the big bosses, and then turned around and said: "Mr. Lu, it's better not to favor one over the other, right?"

  Lu He really wanted to punch his disgusting face. He lowered his head, and one or two strands of his slightly long forehead hair broke free from the restraints of the hair gel and swept down to brush his slightly trembling eyebrows. His fingers were shaking a little - it was not advisable to drink alcohol when he was sick. The alcohol he drank seemed to have evaporated due to the high temperature in his body, spinning around in his head, making his hands and feet weak.

  An unknown voice sounded: "Mr. Lu? Xiao Lu...? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

  Lu He blinked hard and saw an unfamiliar face. The middle-aged man was holding his waist, with concern on his face. If it weren't for the soft flesh on his waist that immediately itched, he would have believed that bastard Wang Wei. There are really decent people in the circle of friends who care about the younger generations.

  He toasted again in turn, his stomach began to feel burning, and finally he focused his attention on the man named Wang.

  No matter how reluctant they are, the top priority at this stage is really this owner. The biggest deal their company has signed recently is with Wang Wei's company. Under normal operation, Wang Wei's position will not cause any harm to them. It was too much of a constraint, but now their capital chain was about to be broken, and they couldn't fulfill the contract as scheduled, so they accidentally fell into the hands of the other party. Now if Wang Wei hated him, he deliberately used the contract to retaliate. , it is impossible to say that Crystal can be brought down by him alone.

  Tsk...

  Lu He turned around calmly and got rid of the frivolous boss behind him. These guys with beastly faces are usually well-dressed, but when they get an opportunity, they are like sharks smelling the smell of blood, swarming up. , wishing to peel off the skin and bones of the weak former partner and swallow them in his belly.

  Mr. Xiao Lu has a clear goal and is determined to pester Wang Wei - he understands these people. After all, they are all businessmen and will not fight against interests. As long as he can bring out enough benefits, let alone just beat this guy up before. , even if the attack was more ruthless at that time, it would still be a matter of "smiling away grudges".

  After all, Lu He was soaked in alcohol and his thinking was a bit slow. The predatory meaning hidden under the warm smile of the middle-aged man in front of him was not deep. Even several bosses around him saw it, but they did not intend to intervene. They just seemed to Watching the exchange between the two with a smile, some even swallowed uneasily.

  This is always a drama that they like to see: whether it is a beautiful woman in trouble or a plunder, men with some power and money at this age love fresh flesh | bodies and relationships that are not too willing. Moreover - we know that Xiao Lu He is always domineering and has offended many people.