2.17 - In all my years of living, I have never suffered this kind of crime

Eight years ago, no one could have imagined that it would be like this when the former monarchs and ministers met again.

  Daxia's last imperial city was conquered effortlessly. All the rebels entered the city in the early morning. Lu He told Fu Chenhuan about Tang Yizhi in a few words, who seemed to have been prepared for it. He was relieved when he saw that he was really not angry. Come.

  He still felt that Old Tang was making a fuss. Eight years was not a fleeting time - they almost watched Fu Chenhuan grow up. Most of the child's current skills were taught by them personally. He knew his character very well. However, why did he start composing the drama of suspicion between the emperor and his ministers in the future even before he ascended the throne?

  Scholars are full of conspiracy theories.

  However, he also knew that Tang Yizhi had good intentions, so he listened to some advice and adjusted his way of getting along with Fu Chenhuan. However, they had just taken over the imperial city and had too many things to do. In fact, they did not have much time to stay. Just together.

  As one of the most important contributors to the uprising, Lu He worked for three full days before he could barely finish the tasks in his hands. He still lived back in his former Weiyuan Marquis Mansion - even though Everyone knows that after the establishment of the new dynasty, his status will definitely be more than just a marquis. But now that the affairs are complicated, he can only do it as convenient as possible.

  Even Fu Chenhuan hasn't moved into the palace yet.

  On the third night of the rebel army's entry into the city, many affairs finally came to an end. Lu He left all the chores related to the new emperor's enthronement to the new team of literati, and arranged the defense of the capital. Then he relaxed and planned the final outcome. Patrol the prison once and then go back home to sleep.

  That's where he suddenly met Xia Zhi.

  ——I don't know whether Fu Chenhuan intended to avoid relevant matters from him, or whether the former emperor's presence was too low. In the past three days, not a word of news about Xia Zhi had reached Lu He's ears. He was already indifferent to this matter. He didn't take it seriously, and he was physically disgusted with the old master's name, so he didn't think of asking himself, so he almost forgot about it naturally.

  But at this moment... Lu He's heart still beat hard when he saw the emperor who used to kill himself and the world, wearing a blood-stained prison uniform and being locked in a small place in embarrassment.

  "Tsk," he complained to 000 in his mind, "It's really miserable."

  000: "...after all, it's been three days."

  I wonder if this is not the consequence of your own decision to place py! Wait, this is part of your good brother... right? Why do I hear a bit of schadenfreude in your tone? !

  The system feels that it is necessary to re-examine the relationship between the host and his mission target. This plastic brotherhood takes jujube pills.

  Lu He stopped involuntarily. He didn't know what his mentality was. He took off the key hanging on the wall next to him, opened the cell door and walked in.

  The person inside must have heard the sound, and turned over with great effort. The blood in many places on his body spread with the movement, but he seemed not to notice it, and even looked a little lazy.

  "Who wants to take revenge on me..."

  The voice suddenly stopped when he saw the person clearly.