4.18 - Actors compete with each other

Luoshui City is really prosperous, with merchants traveling north and south bustling to and fro. The canal mouth near the city is crowded with ships transporting goods. The main street, which can accommodate three or five carriages running parallel, is clean and crowded. Luxurious clothes, carriages and horses can be seen everywhere. Lu He's The carriage walked among them and was not conspicuous.

  However, they are here to investigate the case and should keep a low profile.

  Luoshui City is an important contact point for Guiyuan Sect in the mortal world. Both Yuan Shen and Qin Haichuan have been here many times. They found the house under the sect's name easily and settled in each other. Lu He deliberately chose a secluded yard so that Yue Chen could come out and have fun when he got interested without fear of being seen.

  Qin Haichuan completely regarded this trip as a public expense and quickly found some wealthy businessmen he knew well in the local area. He said that they had organized a banquet in the evening and invited Lu He to go with him. Lu He had no patience to socialize with them. He just said that he was not feeling well due to the long journey, and he refused openly.

  Fortunately, Qin Haichuan still had some eyes, seeing that he was not being polite, and remembering the "Jiaozi hidden in the golden house" mentioned on the road, he smiled with an ambiguous look on his face, said not to disturb him, and went to the banquet by himself.

  Lu He sat in the room and worried.

  "I always feel like something is wrong." He looked at the mission progress panel in front of him with a frown - ever since he "exposed" his identity in front of Yue Chen, the mission progress has started to increase rapidly, and his favorability has been increasing all the way. It is soaring, and it is close to the highest level. The problem is misunderstanding the value...

  000 stared blankly at the misunderstanding value, which had been reduced by a large margin when he suddenly learned the news for the first time, and had hardly changed since then. He felt that his mechanical brain could no longer operate.

  "Everything is wrong, host. Judging from the favorability value, he definitely believed your lies, but judging from the misunderstanding value -"

  "——Looking at the misunderstanding, he is far from 'trusting' me," Lu He rubbed his brows, "You don't need to repeat such an obvious thing. What I feel is wrong is, don't you think Yue Chen is a bit OOC? ?"

  "?"

  "Do you remember what he said during the day?" Lu He didn't expect to hear an answer, so he answered it himself, "He said: Senior brother, no matter what you have to hide and it's inconvenient for you to tell me, I always believe in you."

  Verbatim.

  "So what?"

  "What's wrong?" Lu He sneered and rubbed his fingers, "Do you still think this is true? His favorability for me is partly based on the fragments of Lao Zhan's spirit, and partly on those long-lasting good things in his childhood. In terms of memories, don't forget, if the relationship between Yue Chen and the original body is comparable to that between me and Lao Zhan, for so many years, he has no doubt that the original body, whose temperament has changed drastically, was taken away by someone? "

  "This..." 000 said hesitantly, "Sometimes you don't notice it for a while. Besides, people change..."

  Even as he spoke, he felt that he couldn't stand on his feet, and his voice couldn't help but lower.

  Yes, if Yue Chen believed that people's hearts are fickle, how could he have believed Lu He's words as soon as he confessed his identity? But what if Yue Chen doesn't believe in the idea of ​​"seizing one's body", and the persona of "making decisions before acting" doesn't match his original temperament, but just looking at his skyrocketing favorability, what can we say?