The End 1: He woke up

Lu He suddenly woke up.

  He couldn't tell where he was for a moment. The memory slides from when he was performing the mission were playing in his mind quickly, but they were inexplicably blurry. Instead, they were about his real self, which was naturally a bit blurry because it had been so long. Unclear memories began to emerge bit by bit, as if the faded photos were gradually being colored.

  ...!

  He sat up suddenly and subconsciously called the system: "000?"

  no respond.

  Lu He was confused, and for a moment he was a little panicked like never before - maybe not panic, but somewhat unaccustomed to it. After all, they had been together for such a long time, and they had experienced several different identities and worlds. It almost feels like the whirring voice in my ears has become a part of me.

  But the memory of the last time his consciousness was covered by darkness began to slowly return to his mind. Lu He was stunned for a while, and finally realized: He seemed... to have completed all those terrible tasks.

  ...It's time for Lao Zhan to really wake up!

  The director of the Imperial Security Bureau jumped up from the bed - he didn't even realize that his body was a little uncoordinated at the first time. It wasn't until his knees softened and he knelt on the bed with a plop that he was shocked to find that, let alone his legs, he even My arms felt sore and numb, and I couldn't muster the strength at all, as if I had just fought a battle with a legion of Zerg.

  ......what's the situation?

  For the third time in the short period of time when he woke up, Lu He fell into confusion without knowing what was going on - this was rarely seen in his life. He was ecstatic and a little panicked that his long-term efforts were finally rewarded. Mixed together, he blinked and seemed a bit innocent.

  The nurse in charge of taking care of this ward saw such a scene as soon as she opened the door and came in.

  "Ah, Director Lu, you're awake!"

  The little girl was obviously very surprised and almost threw away the tray in her hand. Lu He turned around and saw that the other party quickly put down the things in his hands, and then pulled out an instrument to detect physical conditions. He couldn't help but scan her body randomly. Visibly relieved.

  "You finally woke up. The Presidential Palace sent people to ask questions many times - everyone is very anxious."

  ......Um? Have I been unconscious for a long time?

  Before Lu He could ask questions, the nurse responsible for taking care of him poured out all the information he wanted like beans from a bamboo tube.

  "You have been in a coma for two months. There has been no progress on the deputy director's side. You have fallen into a deep coma for unknown reasons. Even the people in the Academy of Sciences can't explain what happened. At that time, the entire imperial capital The planet has entered a state of combat readiness. Everyone is afraid that the enemy has some big conspiracy to subvert the empire, so they can make both of you unconscious at the same time."

  ——That's right, Lu He thought silently: He was right to panic. The reason why Zhan Qingyun was unconscious was simply because his mental body was broken, but he was probably taken away by the system. The dimensional space where the system is located is obviously many times more advanced than their world. If there are any bad intentions towards their plane, they may not be able to resist at all.