2.16 - The king and his ministers here

There will never be a smoother rebellion.

  The situation in the world is completely different from what Fu Chenhuan remembers in his previous life. Needless to say, he himself has been with Lu He for these years. Although he has not been able to learn 10% of that man's skills, he can only learn 50% or 60% of his skills in marching and fighting - -Both Tang Yizhi and Lu He paid more attention to cultivating him in the direction of "emperor's talent". Fu Chenhuan could not understand their plan at first, but later he gradually understood as he grew older.

  Whether it is his identity or his own personality, he is indeed more suitable to hold power than those two people, and he is "still young" and very malleable. These two people taught each other everything they had, and he himself You can feel the rapid changes in yourself and become more and more confident about your bright future.

  The future has indeed lived up to these years of hard work.

  This time they were well prepared. With Lu He in charge of training troops and providing food and fodder, there was nothing to worry about. And Tang Yizhi also joined their team earlier than in his previous life - his status and influence in the literary world are almost the same as Fu Jia's back then, even better because of his teacher's tragedy. The reputations of Fu Chenhuan and Lu He were flourished by this pen, and they were pure and flawless. They were like gods descending to earth to save people in troubled times - otherwise, there would not have been so many people volunteering for the city.

  Lu He had been guarding the northwest, while Fu Chenhuan and Tang Yizhi started fighting from the southeast. It was not until they were approaching the center that there was finally some organized resistance.

  It was at this time that Lu He finally officially joined them. After acquiring Weiyuan Marquis, the rebel army became even more powerful. In less than half a year, they reached the very roots of the imperial city and surrounded the once majestic and solemn capital. It's strong, just wait for the official attack the next day.

  It's summer again, and the weeping willows beside the canal outside the city are lush and lush. They don't care at all about the river of blood that is about to flow under their feet. Singing cicadas are buzzing among the leaves, and various small flowers are blooming on the grass. Unknown birds were chirping. If you didn't look at the well-disciplined camp and the flying flags, it would be a scene of prosperity and health.

  Standing on the river bank was a slender young man, dressed in a green shirt, with his hair tied high in a bun. He had no decorations except a white jade hairpin on his head, but even compared with this gorgeous spring scenery, he was not inferior, and his beautiful eyebrows Reflecting the flowers and flowing water, as he stood there, the beautiful scenery became as still as a picture scroll, making people dare not disturb it.

  But there are always some people who are exceptions.

  "General, seeing that success is right in front of you, don't let your thoughts get away from it."

  A clear voice with a smile came from behind. Tang Yizhi strolled forward, holding a folding fan in his hand, dressed as an ordinary scholar. His clear and free look could hardly be associated with the famous and unpredictable military advisor of the rebel army. .

  Lu He glared at him indifferently: "You still have the nerve to say that."

  Eight years of getting along was enough to bring two people with similar personalities closer to each other: Tang Yizhi was a casual and free-spirited person, without being pedantic. Even without going into the plot, Lu He was willing to make friends with him just based on his own preferences.