Leon

"Scor? Scor?"

Gloria's eyes slowly open to see Scorbunny staring at her right in her face, "Scorbunny?"

"Scor! Scor!" Scorbunny happily hops in place, as Gloria starts to sit up from the ground, outside Hop's house.

Mairin is sitting on the table, with Sobble and Grookey next to her, and Hop standing next to the table.

Professor Magnolia is standing to the side, "Ah, good, you all awake."

At that moment, the three friends' moms stand in front of them, side by side, with their hands on their hips, bend over slightly, before yelling in unison, "What were you thinking?!"

Castera looks over to Hop and Gloria, "You two know it is forbidden to go into Slumbering Weald."

Hop rubs the top of his head, "Sorry, mum, but this Wooloo wanders in there and we try to find it."

"It was sweet of you wanting to help the Wooloo, but it was still dangerous," Glory starts. "Gloria and Mairin were found unconscious with their Pokémon."

Mairin returns to her feet, as Alain places a hand on her shoulder, "We're lucky that Leon was able to find you all."

"Leon?" Mairin repeats.

"That would be me."

Mairin looks ahead, to see approaching from Hop's house is Leon, Sonia and Yamper, "Yamp!"

"Th-The Galar Champion?!" Mairin responds.

" Your famous too, Hi Alain" Leon says.

Hop quickly steps over to Leon, "I guess I never said it before... Lee's here is my big brother."

"Leon... is your brother...?" Mairin responds. "I guess that what Gloria meant by his connections."

"I don't believe you forgot to mention that," Leon rubs the top of Hop's head. "You can be really forgetful, huh?"

"Like you one to talk," Sonia starts. "I have to go get you because you lost your way from the train station. In your own hometown!"

Gloria sighs, "To be fair, I also forgot to tell Mairin..."

"I hate to interrupt," Professor Magnolia gets everyone's attention. "But I am curious as to what happened. According to Hop, he got separated from you two and found the Wooloo, only to be found by Leon."

"That right, and then I found you two and your Pokémon, all four outcold," Leon finishes.

"Well, after we got separated from Hop and Grookey, we found these two strange Pokémon, one's red and one's blue," Mairin explains.

"Sobbl, Sobbl," Sobble nods its head, as Grookey tilts its head.

"Strange Pokémon? What were they?" Sonia asks.

"That the thing, the Rotom Phone can't tell what they were, and our attacks went right through them," Gloria continues.

"Right through them...?" Professor Magnolia brings a hand to her chin.

"Then the fog continues to thicken and the next thing I know I'm waking up here," Gloria finishes.

"Exactly," Mairin nods her head.

"You went through such an ordeal and on your first day in Galar," Glory holds up her fists to her mouth as her eyes become teary.

"We're fine..." Gloria says, with a sweat drop.

"Nonetheless, you three should call it a day and rest," Professor Magnolia says.

"Very wise, Professor Magnolia," Glory bows rapidly.

"Mairin and Hop are Leon fanboys, my mum is a Professor Magnolia fangirl," Gloria says to the side, with Scorbunny looking up at her.

Mairin carries Sobble in her arms, as they enter Mairin's bedroom, "Welcome to my little homestead."

"Sobbl, Sobbl," Sobble looks around the room at the posters on the walls, the pictures on the dresser and the bed.

Mairin seats Sobble down on the floor, before she goes over to the bed, "Let me just get the bed ready..."

Sobble tilts its head slightly, before noticing a folded up letter sticking out from under the bed. Sobble walks over to the letter and picks it up, tilting its head as it looks at it.

Mairin is fluffing a pillow when she notices Sobble, "Sobble, don't!"

Mairin grabs the letter out of Sobble's hand, with it jumps back a little, frightened. Jessi looks at Sobble, as it looks scared.

Mairin sits down and motions Sobble closer to her, "Sorry, Sobble, I didn't mean to scare you." She looks at the letter in her hand, "This was a letter rejecting me for endorsement. I know I only had Chespin at the time, but I did reach the age where I could become a trainer, and I thought..."

Mairin lowers the letter and looks down slightly, when suddenly Sobble nozzles next to her, causing Mairin to smile and give her Pokémon a hug.