Team Yell

Rookidee flies through the city, ignoring anyone who might look at it as it passes, while tears form in the corner of its eyes, "Rooki... Rooki... dee..."

A long time ago, the Rookidee seats on a tree branch, when it notices a shadow moving over it. Rookidee looks up to see a Corviknight carries a taxi cab. That when Rookidee sees the cab's passengers: a woman and her young child, who smiles happily up at her mother.

"Rooki..."

"Rooki..." Rookidee continues to fly, with its eyes closed and tears forming, before it bumps into Paul's face, when the two then falls down.

"My face!" Paul yells, holding onto his face, as Jean stands next to him.

"Rooki... dee," Rookidee shakes its head, before noticing Paul and Jean standing in front of it.

"You there! You need to be respectful of other people!" Paul yells.

"Yeah! Sound like you need to be taught a lesson!" Jean yells.

"Rooki..."

"Rookidee!" Alain calls out, as he walks down a street and looks around. "Rookidee!"

Victor turns a corner when he sees Rookidee is knocked back by Zigzagoon's headbutt.

"Rooki..." Rookidee falls hard onto the ground, as Alain runs up to it.

"Rookidee!" Alain kneels next to Rookidee, before looking up to Paul and Jean, who have their Zigzagoon and Nickit in front of them. "What are you doing, attacking Rookidee two against one."

"It the Rookidee who bumped into my face!" Paul yells.

"Yeah! We're teaching it a lesson about watch where it's going!" Jean adds.

"And now it's a perfect chance to make sure you won't get in Marnie's way!" Paul yells.

"Did Marnie already leave Motostoke?" Alain asks.

"Of course she did! Marnie is the best and always on the top of the competition!' Jean shouts.

"If she got a head start, then how could I get in her way?" Alain asks.

"Don't know, don't care, won't let you either way!" Paul yells.

"Now, Nickit, use Beat Up!" Jean calls out.

"Kit!"

"Zigza!"

Zigzagoon and Nickit jump forward.

Alain holds out a Poké Ball and throws it, "Charizard use Flamethrower!"

Charizard emerges from red energy and shoots fire from its mouth, "Char!"

"Rooki..." Rookidee watches.

Both Pokémon jump toward Charizard.

"Rooki... dee!" Rookidee suddenly takes off, surprising Alain.

Nickit and Zigzagoon are getting close to Charizard, when Rookidee flies by, knocking Nickit and Zigzagoon onto the ground.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Paul yells.

"Yeah! This is supposed to be a two on one battle!" Jean yells.

"That's amazing, Rookidee!" Alain calls out.

"Rooki," Rookidee smiles.

"Hey! We're still having a battle here!" Paul yells.

"Yeah! Are we gonna finish or what?!" Jean yells.

"Same result! Zigzagoon, Headbutt!" Paul calls out.

"Nickit, Beat Up!" Jean yells.

"Zigza!"