Attack of the Wooloo

The next day, the same wild Wooloo is walking around a field, before looking ahead to see Hop and Grookey, accomplished with Leon, Sonia, and Yamper, runs up to Gloria, Scorbunny on her shoulder, and Mairin, Sobble in her arms.

"Hey, Gloria, I told Lee and Sonia about our incomplete battle, and Lee said he would like to see us finishing it," Hop says.

"You want to see us battle, Mr. Leon?" Gloria asks, as Leon and Sonia catch up.

"Yamp! Yamp!"

Leon smiles, "Please, Gloria, it's just Leon. And yeah, I love seeing Pokémon Battles, especially battles between young and aspiring Trainers."

"So what do you say?" Hop asks.

Gloria looks over to Scorbunny, who bumps its fists, "Scor!"

Gloria looks back to Hop, "Sure, let's go."

Hop and Grookey run over to the side, several feet away, "Alright! Let's do this."

"Key! Key!"

"Scor!" Scorbunny jumps off Gloria's shoulder and lands in front of her.

"Sobbl...?" Sobble looks to behind Mairin, causing her to follow its glance.

Mairin quickly looks back ahead to her friends, "Watch out!"

"Huh?" Hop looks to his left to see the Wooloo charging toward him.

Hop falls back, as the Wooloo run passes him, with Grookey spins around to avoid it.

"Is that the same Wooloo from yesterday?!" Hop asks.

"I think so," Gloria says, as Mairin, with Sobble in hands, walks up to her.

"But is it still mad about what happened?" Glora asks.

"I wonder..." Leon places a hand to his chin.

"We need to calm it down before it hurts someone," Sonia says.

"Yamp!" Yamper starts to run after it.

"Wait a minute," Leon suddenly says, causing Yamper to trip over its legs and fall down.

"Let's allow the new trainers handle it," Leon says.

"Leon, what are you thinking...?" Sonia asks, as Leon grins at her.

Wooloo runs back toward Hop and Grookey.

"Okay, Grookey, if it wants to fight, then let's give it one, use Branch Poke!" Hop yells.

"Key! Key!" Grookey jumps at the charging Pokémon and aims its stick at it.

Wooloo comes to a stop and curls up in a ball, with it glows blue for a moment, with Grookey's stick hits it, seemingly unaffected.

"It just used Defense Curl," Mairin realizes. "Wooloo increases its defenses."

Hop jumps back to his feet, "Then we just break through its defenses! Grookey, uses continual Branch Poke!"

Grookey, back on the ground, stabs at the curled up Wooloo repeatedly, with every couple seconds has Wooloo glows blue.

"That no good, Wooloo just keep on using Defense Curl," Mairin realizes. "You will never be able to damage Wooloo in any important matter."

"Scor! Scor!" Scorbunny starts to run ahead.

"Scorbunny, wait," Gloria knees down to her Pokémon, who stops and turns to look at her.

"We should help him, Gloria," Jessi tells her.

Gloria stands back up, "Wooloo only attacked Hop, I think it wants a battle with Hop and Grookey."