Chapter 1

Rydels POV

It was a lovely summer day and me and my family were at the baech having a picnic. Me, mom and dad were sitting at ours picnic spot eating and talking while my four brothers were playing soccer.

Later dad had joined my brother in their game while me and mom where trying to get a tan.

Moments later I heard my name being called so I turned to see who it was ans saw that it was one of my younger brothers Ross and he had two surfboards while my other brothers had one.

I stood up and jogged over to them and took the other surfboard from Ross and we headed over to the water.

We surfed for a little bit when we heard our parents calling us that it was time to go home.

We got out of the water and walked towards them with our surfboards.

Later we got home and one at a time we all took a shower and brushed our teeth and went to bed.

*next day*

I woke up to the sweet smell of bacon. I hopped out of bed and quickly got dressed then brushed my teeth and did my hair.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to eat. My older brother Riker was in the kitchen with mom talking.

"Morning!" I said and took a seat next to Riker.

"Morning!" Riker and mom said in usion.

Soon my other brothers and dad were in the kitchen and we were all eating breakfast.

"So what will we do today?" dad asked.

"Lets go to the beach!" my younger brother Rocky said.

"But we were there yesterday," mom said.

"We're there everyday mom," Rocky said and stuffed his mouth with bacon.

"Fine! We'll go to the beach then," mom said. I swear I heard my brother Rocky said 'yussss' in the most quietest voice ever.

Soon we were walking to the beach that wasn't that far away from our house.

We got to the beach and found a good spot for our stuff. My brothers started to play wolleyball and it looked like fun so I decited to join them and so did dad.

We set the teams that were me, Riker and Ross and my youngest brother Ryland, Rocky and dad.

The game went well with 15-11 my team in the lead.

Soon the game ended with 20-17 my team winning the game. Me gave each other a figh five and went surfing.

There were big waves today so it was a perfect day for surfing.

At one point ther was this really big wave that looked perfect for someone like me to surf on.

I swam towards the wave with my surfboard under me. Once the wave was close I tried to go threw the wave (a/n ya know what I mean). I stood up once i had enough speed.

I heard my brothers cheer for me so I gave them thumbs up. They were waving their hands and shaking their heads like crazy people. I gave my brothers a little giggle.

Wait... I think I just heard Rocky yell at me to 'get out of there'... Wh-what why would he say that?

Sudenly my head started to hurt and the world felt like it was spinning around my.
I tried to controll it when I lost my ballance and screamed while falling into the water.

I felt my lungs will with water. I tried to swim but my body was weak and I couldn't move a muscle. Soon everything went black... Help!

------

Hey! I hope you liked the firs chapter of Will You Be Mine Forever? Leave a comment to let me know what you think about this so far and leave a vote. BYEEE XOXO ( ・ω・)ノ