Chapter 27

Ellington's POV

"Wow! Way to ruin the moment dude!" I said and everyone laughed.

Me and Rydel just confirmed our relationship and honestly... It feels like a big weight has been lifted up from my shoulders now that it's out in the world and fans are freaking out.

"What? Just telling everyone the truth! And that's payback for keeping your relationship a secret for two freaking years!" Riker said with a smirk and the fans started to scream.

"Fine whatever. Let's continue with the consert shall we?" I asked end everyone agreed while the fans screamed.

Everyone got into place and got ready to play the next song.

"So after that HUGE Rydellington moment right there. Well dedicate this next song to them!" Rocky said.

"ONE! TWO! THREE!" Ross yelled and we started to play "Cali girls".

*after the concert*

We just walked off the stage and we all collapsed on the couch or floor backstage.

"Nice job guys! Awesome show!" Ryland cheered and everyone just groaned out loud.

"I wanna know how the fans are dealing with the Rydellington announcement!" Rydel said out of nowhere and took her phone out from her purse.

I took mine from my pocket and opened twitter.

"WOW!" Riker gasped staring at his phone.

"#Rydellingtonisreal is trending! I can't believe my precious little eyes!" Rocky gasped.

"What's going on?" Stormie asked.

"Rydellington is trending on twitter mom! Look!" Ross said and gave Stormie his phone.

"OH MY STARS! This is amazing! Congratulations kids!" Stormie said and hugged us all.

Everyone was really happy for me and Rydel.

I smiled at my beautiful girlfriend when I realizes something.

I guess Rydel noticed my worried look and put one of her hand on top of mine.

"Everything okay Ell?" She asked concerned.

"U-um yeah... Can I talk to you in private for a sec?" I asked and she nodded.

We stood up and walked out of the room we were in and into the hall.

"What's wrong?" She asked again.

"Umm... Rydel... What if we breakup? What will happen to the band? The fans will be crushed if they found out that their favorite band broke up because of us!" I said nervously.

"Ell... You don't have to worry about that! You wanna know why?" She asked in a calm voice and took one of my hands.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cuz me and you will never breakup! I love you way too much to be apart from you! And I know you do too! Right?" She asked.

"I do! And I'll never stop loving you! Even after death! I'll never loose my love for you! Never!" I said and looked Rydel straight in the eye.

"Awww! Our love is too strong for us to breakup! So you don't have to worry about anything okay? Now give me a kiss and let's go back to the others.

I smiled at my beautiful girlfriend and started to lead in slowly.

She did the same and soon our lips touched making fireworks go everywhere.

It was one of the passioned kisses me and Rydel had shared together.

Our oxygen was about to end and we were slowly pulling apart when we heard a click from a camera.

Me and Rydel quickly pulled apart to see where the sound came from when I met eyes with a smiling Rocky.

"Hellooo there lovebirds! Had a nice smootch?" He asked an evil smirk on his face.

"Rockyyyy? What did you do?" I asked.

"Oh nothing... Just took a picture of you two kissing and posting it on Twitter and Instagram. What are you doing?" He asked.

"Well I was just about to tell you to send that picture to me." I said and Rocky smiled.

"Just give me a second... Aaaaand.... There! Now your first kiss is on the internet!" He said as my phone puzzed telling me that I got a notification.

I took my phone out of my pocket and saw a notification about Rocky posting something on Instagram and Twitter.

"Let's go back to the others." Rydel said and took my hand into hers.

We walked back to the room where everyone else were and I soon found myself on the floor with four Lynch boys on top of me.

"Get off of my man! I need him! And you do too!" Rydel demanded and one by one all the boys got off of me.

"This was an awesome way to start the tour!" Ryland said and sat on a chair.

"It was! I bet the other shows will be too. Or even better!" Riker said.

"Kids! It's time to leave!" Mark said looking at his watch.

"Ooooh I'm so excited!" Rydel squealed.

We walked out of the building and were greeted by screaming fans behind a fence that prevented them from attacking us.

We took some pictures with them and then got on the bus to go to our next location... Madrid.

~~~

Hello!

I'm finally back!

I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting!

I'm still in a slight mess with my life and the publishing will be still slow but I'm trying my best to write and publish stuff on wattpad.

Anyway...

I hope you liked this chapter!

If you did then please leave a comment and a vote to let me know.

This is goodbye for now but I'll see you reading my next chapter soon.

Byeee

xoxo

(*˙︶˙*)ノ