Chapter 22

Ellington's POV

"W-we are da-dating..." Rydel said.

Well now the secrets out!

"WHAT?!" the brothers yelled.

Me and Rydel just sat there quietly

The bus door opened and Ryland, Stormie and Mark walked in.

"What was that back there? And what was all the yelling in here? We could hear you to the front door of the building!" Ryland said.

"Is everything okay?" Stormie asked.

"Yes everything is perfect! The sky is blue, we are on tour and Rydellington is real!" Rocky said.

"WHAT?!" Ryland, Stormie and Mark yelled.

Here we go again!

I looked over at Rydel and saw that she was playing with her fingers and her face was a little red from embarresment.

I don't blame her! It's awkward for me too and I was kinda tired of keeping it a secret, but I wasn't quite excpecting their reactoins to be like this!

I'm quite glad that the Lynches know about me and Rydel being together.

"How long?" Mark asked the Lynch boys

"We don't know!" Riker said.

"Have they done it?" Ryland asked.

"Eww! Bro seriously?" Ross asked.

"What? Just asking!" Ryland said.

I shifted closer to Rydel so I could talk about what was going on at the moment.

"Well this is going well!" I whispred.

"Yep!" Rydel said.

"I'm actualy kinda glad that they know. I was kind getting tired of hiding our feelings." I admited.

"Really? Me too!" Rydel said and giggled.

Her giigle was so cute that it made me giggle too.

"What are you two giggling about? Planing your next date?" Riker asked.

"What? No! We were just talking about how glad we were that you finaly knew. We were tired of hiding our feelings towards each other!" Rydel explaned.

"Yeah!" I said and took hold of Rydels hand.

"WOW! NO HANDS TOUCHING IN THIS BUS!" Ross said.

"Yeah! And how long have you been hiding your relation ship?" Riker asked.

Me and Rydel looked at eatch other for a second before we spoke.

"For two years..." me and Rydel said.

"WHAT?!" everyone in the bus yelled.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Stormie asked.

"W-we wanted to keep it as a secret. At first me were gonna tell you, but as the band became so famous we were afraid that our relationship would have been bad for the band." I explaned.

"We'll you two are really good at hiding things... Is there anything else?" Rocky asked.

"No!" me and Rydel said together.

Everyone looked at us for a little but until Rydel rose from her seat.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom." Rydel said and left us.

"Me and Mark are gonna get ready to leave." Stormie said and they left.

Right after they disapeared all the Lynch boys turned towards me.

They all walked towards me.

"Listen... Rydel is our one and only sister and if we see her crying you are dead!" Ryland said.

"Here are some rules for you two..." Riker started.

"One! You two may NOT have sex!" Rocky said.

"Two! You two may NOT kiss!" Riker said.

"Three! You two may NOT hold hands!" Ross said.

"Four! You two may NOT sleep in the same bed!" Ryland said.

I don't know how much I was blushing but I was sure that my face was red like a tomato.

"GUYS! LEAV MY BOYFRIEND ALONE!" Rydel yelled.

"What? We were only messing with him! You two have our blessing!" Riker said with a smile but sending me a fake death glare that made me smile.

"Wait... Really?" Rydel asked.

"Yeah! It's about time you two were together! I mean it's been driving me crazy not seeing you two together! ##1Rydellingtonfan!" Rocky said and everyone laughed.

"Wow you really ship us?" Rydel asked.

"Well duh! Who wouldn't?!" Rocky asked.

Everyone laughed again.

Soon Mark and Stormie had come back to the bus and we wete driving to our hotel.

"Can you tell us how it all started?" Stomie asked me and Rydel as she sat next to us on the couch.

"Yeah! I want to know too!" Rocky said and sat opposite of us.

Soon everyone except Mark who was driving the bus were sitting around me and Rydel to listen to our story.

"Where should we start?" I asked.

"From the start." Rydel said and took hold of my hand.

"Okay well it all started after Rydel got her memories back two years ago." I said.

"Wow that long?" Ryland asked.

"Yup!" I said.

"So as I was in my bed thinking of all the memories that had flodded threw my head at once." Rydel said.

"So I told you gous that I was gonna ask her to listen to the song Ross wrote." I said.

"So when he came to my room he had seen me crying and then he confored me buy hugging me and before we knew it we were bf and gf!" I said kissing Ellington on the cheek making everyone aww.

~~~

HELLO!

I'm back with another chapter!

Woop!

I hope you liked it and if you did then please leave a comment and a vote.

See you reading soon!

Byeee xoxo

( ・ω・)ノ