Chapter 14

Rydel's POV

Oh... My... God... THAT WAS THE BEST SONG EVER!

"HOW DID YOU COMEUP WITH THAT AMAZING WORK OF ART?!" I fangirl.

"So I guess you like it! And I dunno? It just came to me!" Ross said.

"Well what ever "came" to you was really good!" Riker said.

"Really? 'Cause I didn't think it was that good." Ross said.

"WHAT?! What are you saying? That was one of the best songs I've ever heard!" Ryland said.

"Th-Thanks!" Ross said and his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

The talking went on and on and on untill someone called Ell.

"Sorry cuys it's my dad!" Ellington said and walked away from us.

"Okay!" me and my siblings said.

Eveyone else kept talking but I just stared at Ellington...

... My boyfriend... Ellington is my boyfriend... I have a boyfriend... I AM ELLINGTON'S GIRLFRIEND!

I started to fangirl a little but stayed calm sincd I still wanted to hide the fackt that me and Ell were dating.

I looked at Ellington and he looked at me and smiled at me and then he answered his phone.

Me and Ellington just looked at each other untill his eyes got wide and his face turned white.

"WH-WHAT?!" Ellington yelled tears in his eyes.

My brothers turned to look at Ellington.

"I-I'll be right there!" Ellington said and put his phone in his pocket.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"My-my mom got into a really bad car crash a-and sh-she's at th-the hospital right now!" Ellington said tears running down his cheeks.

OH NO!

"Oh shit!" Rocky said.

"I-I gotta go g-guys! S-see you later." Ellington said and ran towards his car.

Me and my siblings just sat there shocked but I couldn't jusg sit there and do nothing! So the next thing I knew thag I was running after my boyfriend.

"Ellington!" I yelled.

He turned around and looked at me with tears running down his face.

"What?" Ellington asked.

"I'll drive you there!" I said and ran next to him.

"N-no need. I-I can drive by my self." Ellington said.

"No! You are in no good shape to drive like that! You can get into a car crash!" I said.

"O-okay you drive then!" Ellington said and gave me his car keys.

I sat into the drivers seat and Ell sat next to me.

I turned the car on and we out our seatbelts on and then drove of.

Ellington's POV

Rydel was right! My vision became blurry because of me crying.

I could baerly see anything!

"Oh god oh god oh god!" I mumbled to myself.

"Ell I'm driving as fast as I can and trying not to kill us at the same time!" Rydel said looking at the road.

"Th-thanks babe..." I said my voice cracking a little.

"I'll be with you to the end okay?" Rydel said and took hold of my hand.

We stopped because the light was red and Rydel looked at me with her beautiful and sweet smile along with her amazing eyes.

God she's beautiful!

"O-okay!" I smiled back at Rydel.

Rydel turned her head to the road and the lights turned green.

Few minutes later and we were at the hospital.

As soon as Rydel parked the car I got out of the car and ran towards the hospital.

"Ell wait!" Rydel yelled behind me.

I stopped runing and turned around to see my girlfriend runing towards me.

"Let-lets go together! And plea-ase do n-not run!" Rydel said gasping for air.

"I-it's really har-rd to run i-n these heels!" Rydel said and took a deep breath.

"Oh sorry Delly!" I said.

I took Rydel's hand and we started to walk towards the hospital.

Rydel's POV

Ellington took my hand and a small shiver wen't up my spine.

I'm his girlfriend...

We walked in to the hospital.

Ell is my boyfriend...

I couldn't help but smile and blush a little at the thougt.

"We're here to see Cherly Ratliff." Ell said to the lady who sat behind a desk.

The lady typed something into a computer and looked back at the two of us.

"Room 416 sir!" The lady said.

"Thanks!" Ell said.

We walked aroud the hospital witch felt like forever.

Soon we were in front of Cherly's room.

"You ready Ell?" I asked.

Ellington just stared at the door.

I squeezed Ell's hand and it made him snap out of his thougts.

"Huh? Wh-what did you say?" Ellington asked looking at me.

"Are you ready to go in?" I asked and smiled at him.

Ellington looked back at the door and closed his eyes.

He took a deap breath and opened his eyes.

"Yes..." Ellington said and opened the door.

------

HEYYYY! I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD! I'm soooooo sorry for not uploading anything for so long. There has just been so much going on aroud me all the time and I didn't have time to write.

One of the reasons I didn't write was bc of school and tests. (I failed my physics test...)

The other reason was bc I FREAKING MET R5 10/4 IN SWEDEN!!!!!!

IT WAS SO AMAZING THERE AND I GOT A PICTURE WITH THEM AT M&G AND RIKER SAID HE LIKED MY SHIRT AND AT THE CONSERT ME AND RYDEL HAD A "SPECIAL" MOMENT WHERE WE JUST LOOKED AT EACH OTHER AND SHE WAS SINGING LIGHTNING STRIKES AND SHE WALKED IN FRONT OF ME AND TOOK HOLD OF MY HAND FOR A REALLY LONG TIME! AND THREW OUT THE CONSERT R5 LOOKED AT ME ALOT! AND I MEAN ALOT! EVERY TIME I LOOKED AT A PERSON THEY WERE ALL READY LOOKING AT ME! IT WAS SO AWESOME! AND AT THE END OF THE CONSERT I TOUCHED ELL'S HAIR AND I GOT ROSS'S PICK! AND I BOUGHT SOME MERCH TOO!!!

Okay I'm gonna stop talking now.

BYEEE!!! xoxo ( ・ω・)ノ