Chapter 16

Rydel's POV

I was on a boat with my family and Ellington.

It was a sunny day and really warm.

Dad was drivin the boat and mom was standing next to him.

Me and Ell were sitting at the back of the boat.

My brothers were all talking to each other in the middle of the boat.

Riker and Ross started to sind some random songs and soon everyone else was singing too.

Sudenly everyone stopped singing and just glared at me.

"Wh-what's going on? I-is something wrong?" I asked.

"Yeah! You are!" Ryland said and huffed at me.

"Wh-what?" I asked tears in my eyes.

Then dad stopped the boat.

"You're this ugly piece of shit that no one loves!" Riker said.

At that moment my heart broke into pieces.

Tears started to roll down my cheeks.

I turned towards Ellington and hugged but he pushed me off.

"EWW! GET OF ME BITCH!" Ellington yelldd and walked next to my brothers.

"I think I'm gonna be sick by just looking at her..." Rocky said and walked to the side of the boat and threw up.

"ROCKY! sweety are you all right? Mom asked Rocky and started to rub Rocky's back.

"M-mom?" I while sobbing.

"DON'T YOU MOM ME! YOU ARE NOBODY TO ME YOU STUPID KID! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY BABY BOY ROCKY! YOU DESERVE TO DIE!!!" Mom yelled.

"She's right!" Ross said and walked towards me.

"Wh-wh-what are you doing Ross?!" I asked on fear.

"Oh nothing... Just accidentally push you of the boat..." Ross said with an evil smile.

"WH-WHAT?! NO! NONONONONO! NOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE! DON'T DO THAT ROSS!" I yelled from the top of my lungs.

"SHUT UP BITCH!" Ross yelled and tried to push me off the boat.

"NOOO! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! ELLINGTON! HELP ME!" I yelled.

"Why?" he asked and looked at me in disgust.

"D-don't you love m-me?" I asked even more tears started to fall on my cheeks.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! ARE YOU SERIOUS? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I just had pitty on you because you were so ugly! And so did your "family"!" Ellington said.

My heark broke again.

I just stood there in shock and then Ross started to shake me.

"Are you that dumd? Wake up and get some sence in your brain! Wake up!" Ross yelled.

I started to cry again.

Ross started to push me.

"S-st-stop!" I said while crying.

Ross didn't say anything and just kept pushing me until I was at the edge of the boat.

"Why?" I asked.

"No one needs you. And that's why I'm getting rid of you." Ross said and pushed me off the boat and into the water.

I screamed as loud as I could and I felt water fill my lungs.

I tried to swim but I couldn't.

Somebody... Anybody... Help... Me...

My body was slowly sinking.

Please...

My eye's slowly started to close.

Sudenly I got energy to move so I tried to swim to the surface.

It worked but it was hard.

When I was closer to the surface I could hear talking.

The closer I got to the surface the louder the voices got.

The talking turned into screaming and yelling and soon I was at the surface.

"RYDEL!" someone yelled.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I screamed.

I quickly looked around and saw that I was in my room.

Was it a nightmare?

"RYDEL WHAT'S WRONG?!" someone yelled.

I looked at the direction that the voice came from and saw a worried Riker looking at me along with the rest of my family except Ross.

Tears started to fill my eyes and soon enough two hands wraped around me into a hug.

I realized it was Riker and started sob into his shoulder.

"Shh shhh Delly! Calm down. What happened?" Riker asked.

"I-I-I ha-had a n-n-nig-nightmare a-about you gu-uys a-and E-Ellingon!" I sobbed.

"Oh honey! What was it about?" mom asked.

Riker let me go and stood up.

"Y-you g-guys hated m-me and sa-said that I w-was ugly a-and stu-stupid and t-then R-Ross pushed m-me off th-the boat t-th-that we w-were on a-and I almost d-drowned!" I said and started to sob into my hands.

"Aww honey! We would never hate you! You are the most beautiful and the smartest girl that I know in this whole world!" mom said.

I didn't say any thing and just kept crying.

"Hey guys did she wakeup? It's quiet in he-" Ross said and walked in with an ice pack on his head.

"Morning Rydel!" Ross said and walked next to me.

"Wh-what happened to you?" I asked.

"Well you were yelling and screaming in your dreame and then you started to wave your hands and kick your feet everywere that you kicked me in the head." Ross explaned.

"Oh... Sorry..." I said.

"It's okay!" Ross said.

Soon I was calm enough to walk so I went downstairs with my family and we ate breakfast.

------

Hey! I hope you liked this chapter! If you did then please leave a comment and a vote to let me know.

Before you go I wanted to tell you that next week I'll have a break from school because here where I live we have this holiday that's called Autumn break and during that break kids don't have school for a week.

So next week when I have my break I'll try to write as much as I can and then upload it as soon as I can.

Thaks for reading and hope you enjoyed it!

Byeee xoxo ( ・ω・)ノ