Chapter 17

Ellington's POV

Today was mine and Rydel's 1 month anniversery and today I was gonna do something special for Delly.

It's gonna be a perfect night for the two of us.

I've been planing this for weeks now and I'm sure that Rydel will love it.

It's 3PM and I just texted Rydel that I'll pick her up at 6 to celebrate our 1 month anniversery.

Oh god I hope everything will go well.

Rydel's POV

I just got a text from Ell that said.

Happy anniversery babe! Be ready at 6 cuz I'll pick you up and take you out to celebrate! And if anyone asks then say that you wanted to go shoping and you asked me to help! Love you! xoxo ~ Ellington

Ps. Dress casual <3

Omg omg OMGGGGG! I'M GOING ON MY FIRST DATE! OMG I'M SO EXCITED! BUT I'M SOOOOO NERVOUS! I'M SO NERVEXCITED!

I was jumping around in my room and didn't notice that someone had come into my room.

"Umm Rydel? What are you doing?" Riker asked and it made me jump.

"What? Oh! Umm... I-I-I was just umm... Dancin! Yeah I was dancing!" I lied.

"Oookayy... Well anyway I came to ask you something." Riker said a little nervous.

"Sure! What is it?" I asked and we sat on my pink bed.

"Promise me you woun't tell anyone about this!" Riker said.

"Cross my heart and hope to fly. Stick a cupcake in my eye! Now tell me." I said.

"U-umm... How should I say this... I-I-I have a d-date tonight an-" Riker said but I cut him of.

"A DATE?!" I yelled.

"RYDEL! SHHHHH!" Riker shushed.

"Sorry! A DATE?! WHO IS IT? WHEN DID YOU TWO MEET? WHAT'S HER NAME?" I whisper yelled.

"H-her name is Savannah and she is the most beautiful girl in the world and I love her alot. We met two weeks ago." Riker explaned.

"OH MY GOOOOD!" I yelled.

"SHHHHHH!" Riker shushed again.

"Sorry!" I whispered.

"So... How can I help?" I asked.

"Well I thougt you could help me choose my outfit and do my hair." he asked a little shy.

Whoa! Riker never lets anyone touch his hair! What an honor!

"Okay! What's the date like?" I asked.

"First at a restaurant and then a walk in the park. And at the park I'm gonna ask her." he explaned.

"TO MARRY?!" I yelled!

"NO YOU IDIOT! TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND!" Riker yelled.

"What's this about a girlfriend I hear?" Rocky asked walking inti my room with a sly smirk.

"NOTHING!" Riker yelled.

"Oooooh someones got a girlfriend!" Rockt sang.

"SHUT UP!" Riker yelled.

Rocky started to make kissing faces.

"What's going on?" Ross asked and walked into my room.

"Riker's got a giiiirlfriiiiend" Rocky teased.

"Shut up!" Riker yelled.

"Ooooooh! Riker's got a girlfriend! Riker's got a girlfriend!" Ross sang and Rocky joined him.

"FUCK OFF! Riker yelled and Ross and Rocky just laughed and left the room.

"Great..." Riker mumbled.

"Oh don't listen to them Riker! They're just jelous because you found someone special to you and the didn't!" I said and side hugged Riker.

"I guess..." Riker mumbled.

"Now when does your date start?" I asked.

"Umm... At 5." Riker said.

"IN TWO HOURS?! WE GOTTA HURRY!" I yelled and dragged Riker into his room.

Riker sat on his bed while looked for the perfect outfit for him.

It took me about a hour to find someting that actually looked good.

"Riker you need to go shopping with a pro next time!" I said and gave him the clothes.

"What's wrong with my other clothes?" he asked.

"GO GET READY!" I said and pushed him towards the bathroom to change.

Soon Riker came back and he was wearing black jeans with a blue and black striped polo shirt with a black tie and blue converse.

Perfect if I do say so myself!

"Beautiful! Just beautiful I say! Muah!" I said in a french accent.

"It does look good on me! Thanks Rydel!" Riker said and smiled.

"Your welcome! And now for the hair!" I said with an evil smirk.

Riker's face turned a little pale.

I took Riker's hair jell and started to mix it with his hair.

I tried to go for a clean messy look and I succeeted.

"Done!" I said with a proud smile.

"D-does it look good?" Riker asked.

"It's perfect!" I said.

Just then Rocky walked into the room.

"Wow! Whos the new guy?" Rocky asked.

"Oh god! Is it that bad? I knew I shouldn't let anyone do my hair!" Riker paniced.

"Chill dude! I never said it was bad! You look hella good!" Rocky said.

"Really? Rydel give me a mirror!" Riker said.

I gave Riker a small mirror and a few seconds later there was a wide smile on Rikers face.

"Wow! Like it alot Rydel! Thanks!" Riker said and stood up and hugged me.

"No prod!" I said and hugged him back.

"What's the time?" Riker asked.

"Umm... 4.37."Rocky said.

"SHIT! I HAVE TO GO! THANKS RYDEL! BYEEE!" Riker yelled and ran downstairs and then the front door shut.

"I think we did a good thind today! And by we I mean me." I said.

"Yes you did." Rocky said.

Then it clicked in me.

"Wait... What was the time again?" I asked.

Rocky took out his phone.

"Umm.. It's 4:39." Rocky said.

"OH CRAP! I NEED TO GET READY!" I yelled and ran into my room.

------

Hello! I hope you liked this chapter! Please leave a comment and vote to let me know if you did!

For the next chapter please be prepared cuz I have something special in mind.

Warning!: If you ship Rydellington alot and/or fangirl easily then be prepared for the next chapter!

Byeee xoxo ( ・ω・)ノ