Chapter 19

Rydel's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon.

Mmm... Bacooooon...

As soon as I opened my eyes I remembered everything that happened last night.

I took my phone from my table and saw the necklace that Ell gave me last night.

a wide smile appeared on my face.

*knock knock*

"Come in!" I said.

"morning Rydel!" Riker said and walked into my room.

"Morning Riker! how did the date go?" I asked.

"It was amazing! Savannah really liked your outfit that you gave me!" Riker said and smiled.

"Oh cool!" I said.

"And... S-she said yes..." Riker said shyly.

"Yes to wha- OMG SHE DID?! OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME! YOU HAVE TO BRING HER TO OUR HOUSE SOME DAY!" I said and started to jump around my room.

"Calm down Rydel!" Riker said.

"Sorry! It's just cute that my brother has a girlfriend!" I fangirled.

"Wait... Did you kiss?" I asked.

Riker started to blush and looked at his feet.

"OMG YOU DID!!! HOW DID IT HAPPEN?!?! HOW DID IT FEEL?!?!" I asked fangirling.

"I-I-I..." Riker stuttered and blushed even harder.

"Don't worry! I won't tell anyone." I said.

"Y-you promise?" Riker asked.

"I promise." I said.

Riker let out a nervous sigh and sat on my bed.

I sat next to him.

"So we ate at the restaurant and there we got to know each other better.

"What is she like?" I asked.

"Well she likes to do yoga and she teaches yoga." Riker said.

"Oh cool! Mabye we should go to some of her classes!" I sugested.

"That would be cool!" Riker said.

"So what happened at the park?" I asked.

"We were walking and having a good time and we saw this cute couple at the beach..." Riker said.

Oh shit... Does he mean me and Ell?

"What were they doing? How did they look like?" I asked.

"Umm... The girl was blond and had a blue dress and the boy had short brown hair and a red jacket and they were eating sushi. Why?" Riker asked.

HE SAW ME AND ELL!!!

"J-just curious!" I lied.

Oookay... But anyway... Savannah just said that they looked cute and so I said that we could be like them too and then I asked her to be my girlfriend and... S-she said... Yes!". Riker said and blushed.

"That's so cute!" I said.

"And then the rest of the night we just talked." Riker said and smiled.

"It must have been the best night of your life!" I said.

"It was!" Riker said and smiled.

"Anyway... I'm gonna go get ready for today." I said and walked tiwards my closet.

"Where are you going?" Riker asked.

"Well we're going to the fair today!" I said.

"We?" Riker asked.

"Yeah! Me, you, our brothers and Ellington! Didn't I tell you that?" I asked.

"No you didn't!" Riker said.

"Oh! Well last night Ellington asked me if we would like to go to the fair today and I said yes!" I said.

"Oh okay! Thay sounds cool! When will we be going?" Riker asked.

"I guess he'll text me when we'll go. Oh and you could bring savannah with us too!" I said.

"Okay! I'll ask her if she can come." Riker said.

Then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Riker said and left the room.

I took a quick shower and got dressed

I can't believe that Riker saw me and Ell!

At least he doesn't know that it was us.

I was about to take my phone from my table when I saw the necklace again and a wide smile apeared on my face.

I put the necklace on and took my phone and walked downstairs into the kitchen.

"Good morning ev- Ellington! Hi!"I said and hugged him.

"Good morning Rydel!" Ellington greeted and hugged me.

We let go and we sat down the dinner table.

"Oh hey! You're wearing the necklace I gave you last night!" Ellington said and smiled.

"What the heck did you guys do last night?" Rocky asked.

"We went shopping and after that we went to Ellingtons and we kinda lost track of time because we were having so much fun!" I lied.

"I bet you two were making out!" Ross said and smirked.

"No we weren't!" I said and blushed.

"Oh my god! You're blushing! You did make out!" Ryland said and he and Ross started to make kissing faces.

"They're probably dating now!" Rocky said.

"N-no we aren't!" I said and my face turned bright red.

"OH MY GOD! LOOK AT YOUR FACE! HAHAHAHAHAHA" Ross laughed.

"Rydel and Ellington sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" Rocky sang.

"Guys stop! If you don't then you ain't comming to the fair with us!" Ellington said.

"Can I still come? I didn't do anything!" Riker said.

"Yes you can come! But the rest of you are grounded unless you say sorry to your sister nicely!" Ellington said.

"Wow! Since when did you become a dad? And what about this fair? And why can Riker go and not us?" Ryland asked.

"Just now and were going to the fair today except you three if you don't say sorry to your sister! And Riker can go because he wasn't mean to his sister!" Ellington said.

"We're sorry Rydel!" Ross, Rocky and Ryland said together.

"Thaks dad!" I said and kissed Ellingtons cheek.

------

Hiiiii! I hope you liked this chapter! If you did then please leave a comment and a vote to let me know.

So tomorrow my school starts and that means that I wont be publishing any new chapter for a little bit.

Please don't hate me for not publishing!

Anyway... I have something special planned for you that'll come in a few chapters so be prepared!

Byeee xoxo ( ・ω・)ノ

Will You Be Mine Forever? (On Hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara