Chapter 3

Rydels POV

I was now walking home with my family and this lifeguard whos shirt I was still holding on to. I'm also shaking because duh I nearly died today.

The walk back home was silent.

Soon we were home and every one went their separate ways. Silenc filled the house.

Me and this boy whos shirt I was still holding on to walked towards the living room and sat down on a wide couch.

The silenc was getting awkward so I opend my mouth to ask this boy something.

"U-umm wh-what's your n-name?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh! Umm it's Ellington," Ellington said.

"Oh! M-my name i-is Ry-Rydel," I said.

"That's a pretty name," he said.

I felt my face go red. No one had complimented my name before.

"Oh! Umm th-thanks" I said.

We talked for a little while when mom came out of the kitchen with red puffy eyes.

"Umm would you like to stay for dinner?" mom asked Ellington.

"Huh? Me? Uhh sure I guess," he said.

"Great! Dinner will be ready soon," Mom informed us and walked back to the kitchen.

Me and Ellington talked some more when Rocky and Ryland came into the living room.

Things were getting awkward.

"Hey guys! Meet Ellington!" I said to Rocky and Ryland.

"And Ellington! Meet two of my brothers Rocky and Ryland!" I continued.

"Hey!" they all said in usion.

The four of us talked about random things and soon I realized that I wasn't holding Ellingtons shirt anymore.

I was relaxed and calm now.

"KIDS! DINNER'S READY!" mom shouted from the kitchen

The four of us head to the kitchen where mom and dad were setting the table.

We sat down and waited for Ross and Riker to come to the kitchen.

Soon everyone was here and sitting around the table. Mom placed a plate that had a big salmon on it in the middle of the table.

Mom started to cut the fish and gave everyone a piece.

Then mom walked to the stove to take the pot full of potatoes and placed it on the table.

Everyone took as meny potatoes as they wanted and started to eat.

As I was cutting my potatoe a memory flash at the beach popped into my mind.

It made a shiver go up my spine and it made me a little bit sick. I tried to shrug it of and enjoy dinner.

I then started to cut my fish into smaller pieces when another memory flash popped into my head and it was when I fell into the water and water enterd my lungs.

Thats when I dropped my fork and knife and ran out of the kitchen and upstairs to the bathroom.

I opend the lid to the toilet and went on my knees. I puked every single piece of food that was in my body out.

"Rydel what ha-," I heard Riker yell but then stoped.

He walked towards me and bent down on his knees and started to rub my back.

I continued to puke every thing out of me.

Soon when I had nothing left in my stomack I colapsed on the floor since I just threwup every single energy in my body untill I didn't have any left.

My head started to feel dizzy again so I shut my eyes.

Riker continued to rub my back. It was relaxing so it helped me a little.

"Rydel?" Riker asked in a calm quiet voice.

"Mmm?" was all I could get out.

"A-are you okay? Do you need anything?" he asked.

Now I didn't have any energy in my body to make a sound so I just shook my head.

"Okay," he said.

Silenc filled the room and Riker was still rubbing my back. He is siriously the best big brother ever. I love him so much.

"Does me rubing your back help?" he asked again.

Now I just nodded.

And again silenc filled the room.

I gained some of my energy back and was abel to talk again but in a verry quiet voice.

"Riker?" I asked.

"Yeah?" he answerd.

"Thank you," I said.

"For what?" he asked.

There was a pause since a wave of dizzynes came over me but I was still abel to speak.

"For being the worlds best big brother. I can't believe I was so lucky to have you as my big brother. I love you so much!" I said feeling my eyes fill with tears again.

"Aww thanks Rydel! I can't believe I was so lucky to have you as my little sister. I love you too sis!" he said. By now tears were streaming out of my eyes and soon enough I was sobbing.

------

Hey! I hope you liked this chapter of Will You Be Mine Forever? Leave a comment to let me know what you think about this so far and leave a vote. BYEEE XOXO ( ・ω・)ノ