Chapter 18

Before you read this chapter I'm gonna warn you that you might die to extreme fangirling and that this chapter will be extra long since it's a special capter

Enjoy the chapter and please don't die at the end

xoxo

------

Rydel's POV

I ran into my room and quickly started to look for my outfit.

I have a little over an hour and this is not good!

I took a 15 minute long shower
It took me 40 minutes to find my outfit for tonight.(A/N there's a picture of her outfit at the top)

I put my outfit on and started to do my hair and makeup.

I put on some light pink lipstick and some light pink blush with some mascara.

It took me about 5 minutes.

Then I started to curl my hair.

10 minutes later I was done.

I had 10 minutes to spare so I just walked around my room nervously until I got a text from Ell.

Hey babe! I'll be there in 5 min! See ya soon! ~ Ellington

OMG OMG OMG! THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!

I started to panic and then I realized that I had nowhere to put my phone ore money so I quickly took my small white purse and put my money in it.

Then I got a text from Ellington again.

Your prince has arrived m'lady! ~ Ellington.

OMG OMG!!!! HE'S HERE!

I ran outside of my room and then downstairs only to be stopped by Rocky.

"Whoa! Where are you going in a hurry? Are you on a date too?! Who is it?! What's his name?! Where does he live?!" Rocky asked getting a little protective.

"Chill Rocky! I'm only going shoping!" I lied.

"With who?" Rocky asked more calmer now.

"With Ellington." I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"He texted me that he needed to buy some new clothes and he asked me to help him and I said yes." I lied.

I don't like to lie to my brothers or anyone at all but I can't just say that I'm going out with my best friend who I've know for only a few months.

"Oh okay! Well good luck!" Rocky said and walked upstairs.

I let out a sigh and walked out the door.

Ellington's POV

I just arrived to the Lynches house to pickup Rydel.

I got out of the car and walked to the other side of my car and waited for Rydel.

Soon the front door opened and a beautiful girl walked out.

How was I so lucky to have a girl like Rydel in my life?

A warm smile apeared on my face the clouser Rydel got.

Our eyes locked and I swear I never had such a huge butterfly attack in my stomach in my life.

Rydel blushed a little.

When she was clouse enough I opened the door for her and motioned her to get in.

"M'lady!" I said.