Training and Approach

Let's get started. I wanted to request something from my readers. After my Boboiboy fanfiction is complete, could anyone of you write a reaction fic on it. I mean a reaction fanfiction on this fanfic where the main crew of original timeline of BNHA looks at this timeline where Boboiboy is there with them, on a screen.
_________________________________________

Boboiboy step through the portal that Energy opened. Boboiboy looked at his surroundings. Were they on a mountain or hilly area? The green landscape, the rocky and uneven surface and the smell of soil due to rain, seemed to say so.

Boboiboy took a deep breath. Wow. The air is so fresh. It was as if they came far away from the concrete jungle to the natural jungle. Looking from the top of the mountain, he saw a small village with people working.

This was so refreshing. Boboiboy stretched a little. Hey Energy, where are we?

Instead of Energy, it was Psychic who replied. Look behind you and watch out. He said in a mischievous tone. Boboiboy made a confused face as he turned around and saw that 2 arrows were just few inches away from his face. He quickly caught them both, with them stopping just before touching his nose. Horror took over Boboiboy's expression. What the heck? He was just here breathing fresh air when suddenly he was attacked out of nowhere with these arrows?! Not cool man. Not cool at all.

If you would have been a minute late then I would have died. He told Psychic who was innocently whistling, not looking guilty in the slightest. Well, I did warn you. This was his lame defense. Augh!

"Who are you?" The odd person asked him(Boboiboy). Boboiboy called him odd because there's no way that this guy was a regular human. He studied at least this much history to know that humans never looked like this. He was a tall and pale-skinned man with hairless brow ridges and white hair. His bangs were short hung to left side of his face with a chin-length lock which hung from the right side of his face. He also had small, horn-like protrusions on his forehead and had pupiless pale eyes.

He wore a light, full-length kimono with a pattern of six black magatama around a high collar and dark pants. He had his sword in its sheath strapped to his left hip.

Boboiboy raised his hand slowly but the man quickly took out his sword and rushed at Boboiboy. Thunder blade appeared in Boboiboy's hand as the man's eyes widened. His sword glowed with green colour as both of their swords clashed. It was beautiful. It was like an art. The clash of two skilled swordsmen created a beautiful imagery of techniques and perfection.

"Why are you attacking me?" Boboiboy asked as he dodged another killing blow from the sword.

"Trying to play innocent.... even though my brother is in no shape to fight, I'll protect him with my life." He blocked Boboiboy's thunder blade with his sword glowing green. Boboiboy really wanted to know why this man wasn't getting shocked.

Wind answered his query. Because he's using Wind. More like he's using Wind chakra. Boboiboy raised an eyebrow. What was chakra? Boboiboy jumped up as the enemy's sword was about to slice his leg. He looked at the grass. The grass was shaved off. That blade was sharp.

"What happened to your brother? And what does it have to do with me?" Boboiboy asked as he parried away another strike. He cartwheeled backwards until his back met with a tree. Boboiboy was cornered. The man grinned viciously, "Now you've nowhere to run." He swung his sword in a straight arc ready to slice Boboiboy when Boboiboy ducked. To Boboiboy's horror, instead of getting stuck to the tree like Boboiboy imagined it to be, the blade cut through the tall healthy tree like a hot knife through butter. Boboiboy quickly rolled away.