Feeling Sick | Michael

"Hi, baby girl," Michael cooed to his daughter. Ellie had just woken from a nap and couldn't be happier to see her daddy.

Michael reached into the crib and pulled her out extra carefully as she was only a few months old. She still felt as precious and new to Michael as she did the day she was born. You were in the kitchen, making Michael and your older daughter, Ava, breakfast.

Ellie whined loudly, grabbing at her face and hair, in clear discomfort.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Mikey wondered, eyes scrunched in confusion as he watched his daughter. He cuddled her close to him, hoping it would help with whatever was wrong with her. She continued to whine however and then let out a loud yell. Soon after, she started coughing.

"Aw, are you getting sick, little one?" Michael cooed, touching the back of his hand to her forehead gently. It was warm.

He took her downstairs to you so you give her the proper medicines.

"Babe?" He said, walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah?" You asked, turning to see your husband holding you baby but she didn't look well. Her little face was pale and clammy.

"I think she's gotten ill," Michael said, passing the baby over to you. You looked her over and felt for her temperature. "She was coughing upstairs."

"Poor little Ellie!" You said. "Let's get you some medicine, shall we?" You cooed, smiling down at your baby girl.

"Mikey, can you hold her while I give her the medicine?" You asked. When he nodded, you passed her back and he kept her occupied while you measured out the cold medicine.

"I'm sorry, little one," You apologized and you began to feed her the gross liquid. Ellie immediately began shaking her head and crying but you quickly squirted the rest into her mouth and encouraged her to swallow it. Mikey bounced her slightly, trying to comfort her.

"It's okay, baby! Mommy is making you feel better!" He cooed. Michael walked with her to the living room and laid on the couch. She rested her head on his chest, making baby talk with herself.

Michael refused to leave her side until she felt better and was back to being his giggly little girl.