Gender Reveal | Michael

You sat cross legged on the floor with your husband of a year and a half as you stared at the little envelope in between the two of you. This tiny little sheet of paper contained if you was currently carrying a little boy or a little girl.

"Babe, you open it," You said, shoving the envelope closer to Michael.

"No way, you!" He said, pushing it back.

You were both excited beyond belief to know the gender of your little one that has been referred to as Baby C for the last sixteen weeks but you were also nervous to open it. You refused to be told in the office with the nurses and doctor so instead, Michael had the doctor mail you a ribbon, either pink or blue, in a black envelope for you to open together in the privacy of your home.

"Okay, okay!" You said, using a hand to toss your hair behind your shoulder before reaching down and grabbing the envelope.

You carefully pulled it open but still hesitated to look. You and Michael both had large, goofy grins plastered to your faces as you stared at each other. You took a large breath before finally dumping the contents of the envelope onto the floor. A tiny pink ribbon sat on the floor between you.

Cheers erupted from the two of you as you began crying, overwhelmed with joy.

"Oh my god! We're going to have a little girl!" You cried into Michael, who pulled you closer with a massive smile.

"We're gonna have a little princess!" He yelled, laughing loudly.