Baby Shopping | Luke

You and Luke were wandering around the large baby store. You had just come from a doctor's appointment where they told you that you were carrying a girl. Immediately, you both wanted to start shopping.

You took your time picking out every article of clothing or toy or decoration for the nursery while Luke was throwing everything related to girls that he passed into the cart.

"Babe," You said as he chucked another set of onesies into the cart.

"Yeah?" He asked, looking up at you from the row of shoes he was looking at.

"I don't think we need this much right away," You motioned to the cart that was currently spilling over in baby items.

"Oops," He laughed. "I guess I got over excited."

He walked over to you and together you sifted through the cart and put back the things you didn't need. Once over half of the items were gone, you gave the go ahead to continue his shopping.

"Hey babe?" You heard five minutes later. You were looking at a cute bringing home outfit and God only knows where Luke went.

"Yeah?" You called back, wandering around until you saw the blonde boy staring in awe at the large selection of nursery sets.

"Can we start planning the nursery?" He asked, looking at you with hopeful eyes.

"Way ahead of you, babe," You laughed, pulling out your phone and going onto your Pinterest to pull up a few pictures of nurseries you liked. You and Luke looked through them together before choosing one you both loved. Deciding to replicate it as closely as possible, you wandered trying to find the perfect crib and chair.

Finally settling on all the desired furniture pieces, you ordered them on your phone.

Satisfied, you and Luke left the store with your many, many bags. Luke had the largest grin on his face the whole drive home.