Disney Day | Ashton

"Daddy, what are we doing today?" Little Sophia asked, peering at Ashton from her bowl of cereal.

"I think we're going to your auntie and uncle's!" Ash said, smiling at her. But her small face dropped and she began pushing a floating cheerio around in the milk. "Do you not want to?"

She softly shook her head. "My cousins are mean to me, they tell me I'm a baby and can't play with them," She tells Ashton.

"Aw, baby," Ashton coos, pulling her into his side for a cuddle. "What do you want to do today?"

"Can we have a movie day?" She asked, excitement lighting up her eyes, melting Ashton's heart.

"Of course! Go pick out the movies you want to watch and I'll clean up in here," Ash instructed her. She jumped from her seat and ran to the living room to pick her movies. Ashton began to put their dirty bowls into the dishwasher and wiped up the mess of milk Soph had made. Once he was done, he went to meet his little girl in the living room.

She was sat cross legged on the couch with a large pile of movies in front of her. Ashton sat beside her, perched on the edge, and began to go through her choices.

The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Peter Pan, Bambi, Mulan, and Hercules.

"These are great movies!" Ashton cheered, picking the top one to put into the DVD player. Sophia beamed at her dad praising her choice of movies.