Daddy Daughter Date | Michael

Today Michael wanted to have a daddy daughter day with his two girls, Ava and Ellie. You were going to stay home with you tiny little baby boy Noah while Michael took them wherever they wanted.

You made sure they were situated in the car before waving goodbye.

Michael began talking while pulling out of the driveway, "What do you girls want to do today?"

Ava was the first to speak up. "Daddy, could we get our nails done?"

Michael went wide eyed, no way in hell was he going anywhere near a nail salon. But one look in the mirror to see the pleading look on the six year old and the four year old and he knew he didn't have a choice.

"Of course, princess!" Michael said, faking enthusiasm. He drove there quickly and was soon unloading the girls. He decided he wouldn't actually get anything done to his nails, just watch the girls do it.

Together, they walked in and went straight to the lady at the desk. "Hi, my daughters want to get their nails done today."

The woman smiled at the man with colorful hair before replying. "Of course, manicure or pedicure?" Michael stared at her, not understanding what she was asked. "Fingers or toes?"

Michael looked down at the girls, letting them answer. "Toes!"

"So two pedicures?" She began typing on the computer.

"No! Three!" Ava exclaimed, looking mad and shocked. "Dad, you have to do it!"

Michael bent down to the level of the frowning child. "Daddy doesn't like his nails painted so he's going to watch you have it done!"

"Please, daddy?" Little Ellie asked from behind her sister. Her bottom lip was poked out into a pout. Michael sighed, he was defeated yet again.

"Make that three," He whined as the girls cheered. A few people waiting began laughing.

The three were led to the back and sat down in three massive chairs. Michael watched as Ellie and Ava picked out their colors, pink and purple. He was finally asked to pick his but he allowed the girls to pick for him. They chose pink sparkles.

For the next half hour, he watched with a smile on his face as his girls giggled at each other. He tried not to focus on how unmanly it was of him to be doing this but it was all worth it for his girls.

Finally walking into the door of their home, the girls ran to you to show you what they had gotten done.

"It looks amazing, loves!" You beamed, excited to see them so excited.

"Thanks, mommy! And daddy got his toes done, too!" Ava exclaimed, motioning him over.

Sighing, Michael removed his shoes. You let out a massive laugh at the sparkles covering your husbands toes. He shot you an annoyed glance.

"Sorry, babe. It's looks great!" You said.

"Whatever," He sat down on the couch beside you. "It was worth it for them."