Family Snuggles | Calum

"Daddy?" A small voice spoke, effectively waking Calum up. He rolled over onto his side and peeked an eye open to watch the small girl standing at the edge of his bed.

"Hi, princess," He said, voice low with sleep. "What's wrong?"

"Sleep with you, please?" She asked, making grabby hands at the dark haired boy snuggled in the massive bed.

"Of course, princess," Calum answered. He sat up a bit and reached down to pick his daughter up and lift her into the tall bed with himself and you, who was still fast asleep.

Once safely in his arms, Calum laid back down with his daughter pressed tightly against his chest and her face nuzzled in the crook of his neck.

"I love you," Her small voice spoke after a few minutes of silence. A wide smile etched itself onto Calum's face and he squeezed the small girl a little bit tighter.

"I love you more, baby girl," He whispered back to her.

Calum lifted a hand to softly run his fingers through her long dark hair until her breathing slowed and she was fast asleep on top of Calum's bare chest.

It was moments like this that Calum lived for. His daughter curled in a ball on his chest at one in the morning with his wonderful wife tucked in beside him. Both his girls safe and content in his arms.