Chapter 242

Chu Xiang lived in the Shao's family, and he really lived the life of a wealthy family. Even the upbringing of the servants was first-class, which made her live very comfortable. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com. She and Shao Yan take care of the puppy like a house, play games and exercise together, and have a real fun.

Yu Nan and Yang Xueqing also looked for her, but she was enthusiastic about the puppies, did not go out with them, only said that she was outside to relax.

Outsiders don't know about Shao Yan's identity. Only the principal and a few people know about it. In addition, Shao Yan doesn't speak or interact with others. The classmates don't know what his family is like. Naturally, there is nothing about him and Chu. Xiang's gossip came out.

However, there were some gossips about the true and false daughters of the Chu family, mostly among their peers. Almost all the classmates mentioned the Chu family sisters to their friends on weekends, and also mentioned the true and false materials in the first and last three months. It was passed down that they became the heirs of the two.

People in the circle have basically never seen Chu Xiang. Except for schoolmates, the only time they saw Chu Xiang was when the Chu family recognized her daughter's special banquet. At that banquet, several people saw Chu Xuan fall in Chu Xiang in the garden. In front of her, it was determined that she was born in the countryside, and she was unbearable.

The rumor that the school used to spread was that Chu Xiang (sexual sex) was gloomy and rustic. Anyway, there was nothing good, and everyone had a bad impression of her. But this time it was reversed, and Chu Xuan's painted face alone was enough for them to laugh for a long time, and like their schoolmates, they didn't believe that someone could draw such a good picture while Chu Xuan was struggling. This was obviously Chu Xuan herself. It's printed!

Chu Xiang's roommates like to attend parties very much. When people know that they live with Chu Xiang, they curiously pull them to ask a lot.

"How about Chu Xiang in private? I heard that her hands and feet are not (gan) clean? She is also very petty and jealous."

"No, we heard people say that before, but when I saw Chu Xiang, she felt very easy to get along with. She also liked to laugh, and didn't look so gloomy at all. We asked her if we could not ask her. I will tell us patiently."

"She gave you the topic? Really? Didn't she transfer from the kind of bad school that I have never heard of? I heard that the previous monthly exams were the last one in the grade."

"She is the last one. I asked her too. She said that she just came to school before and felt that everyone was very strange. She was too embarrassed to talk. She couldn't keep up with the courses and she was too embarrassed to say. Now she works very hard every day, so she goes when she sees the teacher Questions, when I'm free, I endorse and write questions, and I'm still studying the textbooks for the first year of high school. She also went to our teacher's office to ask questions. So we encountered problems that she didn't know, just what she just learned."

Those who heard this didn't understand too much, "What do you mean? She worked hard and asked the teacher, so she could do it??"

"Yes, yes, right" Chu Xiang's roommate nodded excitedly, "You don't know, Chu Xiang is super smart. As long as the teacher tells her any question, she will immediately answer it. The same question type can't help her. She endorses it. It's simply unforgettable. Our dormitory manager wants to participate in a speech contest and memorize the manuscript in the dormitory. Chu Xiang has read the manuscript once, and he can remind the dormitory manager where he missed and made a mistake. It's amazing. She is simply me. New idol!"