Chapter 339

Chu Xiang and Xiao Yuanzhao thought of one place by mistake, and they naturally became more in harmony with each other. The fourth concubine was a vegetarian copying the scriptures in her palace. Every day, she heard how the emperor loved the imperial concubine, and how many things he rewarded the imperial concubine, how many cases were broken for the imperial concubine, and she liked eating with the imperial concubine. Yunyun, it was really going to be blown up, and the porcelain was smashed one after another.

As an imperial concubine, Chu Xiang is in charge of Feng Yin and has the power to rule the Sixth Palace. After asking someone to ask about the expenses in the lower palace, she said, "Several sisters have damaged so much porcelain in the palace. I think they are not used to porcelain. The servants under you don't know how to change things for the master. Let's go, Replace them with gold and silver objects, so they won't break."

The people in the Internal Affairs Office were a little embarrassed, but Chu Xiang glanced at him carelessly, and he was embarrassed and hurriedly responded. No matter how the first few gods fight, no one can provoke him to a small job, as long as he obeys the order.

The steward became more mindful and handed the news to Liang Zhong before proceeding. Liang Zhong pondered for a while, summoned a young **** from Taihe Palace to inquire about the situation at the time, and then truthfully reported it to the emperor.

Xiao Yuanzhao stunned after hearing this, and then said amusedly: "Swap the porcelain to gold and silver? She can't figure it out." He thought for a while, waved, "Listen to the imperial concubine, and the harem will be taken care of by her."

Liang Zhong glanced at him carefully, led his orders to pass on the words, secretly instructed his apprentice and a few valued palace men that he must not provoke the imperial concubine, this master will be the one most favored in the future. Be careful and respect.

Liang Zhong has been with Xiao Yuanzhao for ten years. He observed these days and found that Xiao Yuanzhao really attached great importance to Chu Xiang. It's absolutely true that the master values ​​whoever he values. And with his words, some of the important palace people in the harem knew how much Chu Xiang was favored.

The steward of the House of Internal Affairs did not dare to delay any longer, and immediately implemented Chu Xiang's order, put away all the porcelain in the Four Concubine Palace, and replaced a large amount of gold and silver decorations. Speaking of the newly-changed furnishings are also very delicate, after all, it is something in the palace, but in the eyes of the four concubines, it is vulgar, and it is Chu Xiang's humiliation to them!

Concubine Xi was about to rush to Taihe Palace to find Chu Xiang to settle accounts, but she was stopped at the door of her palace. She angrily said: "Who will allow you to stop this palace? Why can't this palace go out?"

The gatekeeper said without expression: "Returning to the words of the empress, the imperial concubine has an order, and several empresses concentrate on copying the scriptures to pray for blessings sincerely. If there is a side in their heart, it is blasphemy, so during the copying of the scriptures No going out. The emperor ordered the minions and others to listen to the imperial concubine's orders."

Concubine Xi was so angry that she had always been domineering in this harem, when was it Chu Xiang's turn to speak? But the emperor also ordered it, she can't violate the holy will.

After a long while, Concubine Xi suppressed her anger, snorted coldly with her fists, flicked her sleeves back to her room, and quickly copied the sixth book.

The same thing was born to the other three concubines. They are angry, but they don't have to press Chu Xiang like Xi Fei. They think more that the emperor has begun to pet the concubine, so do they also have it? Chance? They should quickly finish copying the scriptures and pull the emperor's heart to their side.