Chapter 297

The original owner does not usually farm. When Chu Xiang came out, many people in the field looked at her as if she were fresh, and basically didn't think she could (gan) anything, and the little girl and Yao Xue were waiting to see her. She's a joke, who would let her be so hurt by the family in this age?

Chu Xiang wasn't too dirty at all, and it was even more impossible to be afraid of bugs and the like. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com without frowning, she happily followed Chu Dongsheng by pulling weeds and catching insects, listening to Chu Dongsheng tell her what she should pay attention to. When encountering a place that needed to **** the ground, Chu Dongsheng hoeed it. Chu Xiang was weak and had to **** three or four times, and his palm was still red.

But others didn't think she was struggling with her work (gan gan) at all, but felt that the little girl (gan gan) was serious. The main reason is that she is not arrogant or impetuous, and she always smiles a little if there is nothing, giving people a very peaceful feeling, even a little embarrassed to gossiping about her. They didn't know that there was such a word as "demure", but they felt that Chu Xiang, a girl, looked comfortable, no wonder Liu Fang and Chu Dongsheng were so loving.

After a while, Chu Xiang saw Liu Fang sweating profusely, so he took out a (gan-gan) handkerchief to wipe her sweat, and took the water bottle that Xia was carrying on her back to give her water, so Liu Fang couldn't help her.

Anyone with eyesight could tell that Chu Xiang was tired, but when she got up, her back was straight, and she didn't complain, and she still looked cheerful.

Someone also praised her to Liu Fang, "Sister Liu, you girl, you look white and tender, but you are not at all afraid of the heavy, and I know that I love you, so sweet."

Liu Fang smiled so hard that she couldn't see her eyes. "Of course, should I love my little girl so much? It is said that my daughter is a caring little padded jacket when she is a mother. That's how it is. There is nothing more caring than a girl."

"Yes, that's the same in my house. Knowing that I'm tired, I prepare food every morning and wait for me to eat."

"My family's too, I repaired my clothes last night until midnight."

Taking advantage of the time of rest, Liu Fang surrounded several people, and they all began to brag about how good their daughters were, and no one was willing to lose to others. Anyway, everything was good for their own family. But how do you think that only they themselves know that their girls are either stubborn (gan gan) work or snobbish and carefree. How can they be so caring to Liu Fang like Chu Xiang?

Several women chatted and talked about marriage. Chu Xiang was eighteen years old, and it was the right time for them to see each other. I used to think that Chu Xiang didn't do much (gan) work, and he had been studying for so many years. He must have a high vision and be difficult to get along with. It would be inappropriate to marry home.

Now that Chu Xiang is not only good at (sexual xing), but also unambiguous in (gan gan) work, naturally people are tempted. Although most people in their village have the surname Chu, they were passed down hundreds of thousands of years ago. They are not a family, and they are married to each other. Even with a little bit of relatives, I am happy to help relatives and friends with a few questions.

The more I asked, the more people asked Liu Fang, the happier he was. This day (gan gan) was more enthusiastic than usual and asked about the situation of several boys.

Not far from them are the educated youths, three women and five men who came to the village to support. In fact, there are a total of twelve educated youths, but the other four are married to the villagers and are no longer in the same place with the educated youths.