Chapter 257

Chen Xuan still had a sorrow for Chu Xiang and couldn't control her every move to stare at Chu Xiang. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

As for Chu Xiang, she was busy studying, participating in various subject competitions, busy winning prizes, busy gathering with friends, and busy making money.

Chu Xiang's life is rich and colorful, and even in the sophomore year with heavy schoolwork, he can do his job with ease without seeing fatigue at all. And because she now drinks the tonic soup from the Shao family every day, her body (shen) has improved a lot, and her pale appearance has disappeared.

They are also unregulated people now, but their lives are very different. Chen Xuan was not reconciled, and even less willing to lose to Chu Xiang, she ran to please Chu's mother every day after school.

But the relationship between mother and daughter has been cultivated for many years. Once they broke up in the previous life, they never turned back, and this life is the same. Especially when Mother Chu saw her personally sending her parents to prison, she became even more alienated.

Chu Xiang told the Chen family because they had no (guanguan) relationship. When Chen Xuan told them, Chu's mother felt that she didn't know this daughter. In her heart, she felt that Chen Xuan would ignore them, drive them out of Beijing, or find someone to teach them. They shouldn't send them to jail once they have a meal. They are their parents after all. As the mother of Chu's mother, Chen Xuan was not her own. She would never dare to keep such a "daughter" with her again.

Besides, when she heard Chen Xuan call her a "mother" like this, she would inevitably feel that Chen Xuan was too poor to love the rich and was greedy for the Chu family's property. Otherwise, Chu Xiang had a good time at school, why couldn't Chen Xuan pass it? Why do you run her every day to behave?

This contrast stands out. Looking at so many messy things during this period of time (fafa), Chu Xiang's grades can be greatly improved, and all the teachers praised him, but Chen Xuan's grades plummeted, making it even more useless.

Chu's mother was worried about the company's shares, was anxious to find her biological daughter, and was busy staring at the woman next to Chu's father, but she didn't have any desire to continue her relationship with Chen Xuan. She was already in poor health and her energy was not enough. Now she only feels that Chen Xuan is very annoying.

Especially since Chu's father has no heirs, he has obviously had some thoughts recently. As long as Chu's mother thinks that Chen Xuan has taken up her daughter's heir status, she is now facing a crisis, and she no longer likes Chen Xuan.

The butterfly effect caused by the little butterfly of Chu Xiang is gradually expanding. The three people in the Chu family who were in love with each other have been completely eccentric, and no one can get along well with anyone. Such hidden dangers have planted a greater thunder for them.

Just saying that the Chu family ignored Chen Xuan's matter, everyone's impression of the Chu family was a little worse. Previously, the Chu family treated Chu Xiang harshly, petting Chen Xuan alone, and they were reluctant to say that they had a relationship with Chen Xuan and were too strange to Chu Xiang and negligent.

But now something happened, they didn't even care about Chen Xuan. They didn't care about Chen Xuan being robbed of 10 million yuan by her parents. They taught Chen Xuan no matter how bad they were. If there is a problem with the project they are cooperating with, do they have to let it go immediately?

Also, Chu Xiang was brought back by their family who admitted that they were wrong. How much trouble did they bring to Chu Xiang? How many times did Chu Xiang hurt? Chu Xiang paid them back one million, and they wanted it. After that, he never cared about Chu Xiang, nor did he compensate Chu Xiang. Outsiders are ashamed for them, enough to show how cold-blooded the couple are.