Chapter 264

Because Chu's mother had seen Chu Xiang's true face in the study, she didn't think Chu Xiang was sad in the Chu family. Instead, she felt that Chu Xiang was too good at acting and deceived everyone, maybe even the Shao family was deceived. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

Of course she is not willing to bow her head to apologize to Chu Xiang, but the situation is better than others (qiang). She has been a rich wife for so many years, and she is going to get a divorce at this age. How can she be willing? So I wanted to please Chu Xiang in a low voice, and begged Chu Xiang to plead with the Shao family. Wasn't the Shao family tossing the Chu family just to get ahead for Chu Xiang? So as long as Chu Xiang forgave them, the Shao family would naturally stop.

How could I think that, not only did Chu Xiang refuse to give a little affection, he also mocked Chu's mother, "You have already passed more than half of your life. What do you think you have left? There are no healthy (shen) and filial children. , There is no loving husband, no close friends, and even no reliable company. It's so pitiful."

Chu's mother was trembling with anger, "Chu Xiang, don't forget, we brought you from the slums into the upper circles. If it weren't for us, you would have to roll at the bottom in your life, how could you have today? Are you turning your face now? Don't you be afraid of being called ungrateful if you recognize people?"

Chu Xiang chuckles: "Did anyone say? Why did you think I left after the Chu family was knocked off? Isn't it just to let people see what you did to me? Guess, wait until the day Chu goes bankrupt , Will anyone accuse me of being ungrateful?"

"You! You deceived people too much!" Mother Chu thought of a silly story about the Chu family, knowing that everyone felt that the Chu family deserved it. Thinking about it, she felt shocked again, "You deliberately? You deliberately let everyone know about these things at home, and then leave. All this is arranged by you. Did you know that you are not our daughter? That paternity test was done by you, right? You deliberately misled us and made us think that you are our daughter. Then you stepped on us into the upper circle. After getting on the Shao family, you kicked us away. Trample us to death, right?"

Chu Xiang didn't admit it or deny it, only smiled: "Mrs. Chu is so imaginative. Okay, today's entertainment time is over, I'm busy, goodbye."

"Hello! Hello?!" Chu's mother was furious, and rushed to the company to repeat her guess with Chu father. As a result, Chu's father was furious and felt that her mind was flooded. How could a poor girl in Chu Xiang manipulate the appraisal report? She had that heart and didn't have the money. Besides, the appraisal agency was chosen by the Chu family, and it was impossible for Chu Xiang to know in advance to do tricks.

After such a noise, Chu's father was suspicious of Chu's mother. After all, Chu's mother had just returned with a fake daughter. Then, was it also Chu's hands and feet that made him mistake Chu Xiang as the Chu family's daughter?

No wonder that after returning home from Chu Xiang, Chu's mother had never been a loving mother for a day, and she always said in front of him that Chu Xiang was not the one, which made him annoy Chu Xiang too. No matter how you think about it, I think Chu's mother is the culprit and the root of all farces.

Chu's father became more determined to divorce Chu's mother, and even moved out to never see Chu's mother. Chu's mother had shares in the company, but she couldn't say a word to the company. She was insane and had insomnia every night, and she had headaches every day, and her life felt torment every day.

Chu Xiang's words often linger in her ears. She has lived for most of her life, what is left? She has nothing, at most only the dividends from the company, but the company is also going downhill, and she may even be a problem for her pension.