Chapter 320 : Long Aotian's real girlfriend (1)

Chu Xiang has spent a very fulfilling life, studying almost everything that can be studied in agriculture and animal husbandry. When she died at the age of ninety, she had been awarded the highest honor by the country and included in the history book, which was considered quite successful.

However, she studied these only because of her interest. She changed the world and her life, so she didn't plan to continue her research, she wanted to take a vacation and have fun.

When Qiankun Jing took her through, he also promised, [This time it must not be a hard time, it must not be a poor family. The owner can rest assured that she is dressed in white and rich in this life. 】

When Chu Xiang saw the body she was going to wear, she found that her identity this time was indeed Bai Fumei, but this Bai Fumei was really at a loss before. The original owner's father is the richest man in China, but she herself was abducted by traffickers from a young age, and was only found back when she was an adult. The frugal habits she developed all the year made her not adapt to the life of Chafu, and basically did not spend money on herself, which her father gave She took all the cards to support her boyfriend's business.

Unexpectedly, the boyfriend is successful, and more and more flowers are attracted. Boyfriends and them always have a variety of fate, coincidences, unavoidable, unbearable reasons, etc., and then all maintain the (暧ai) ambiguous (guan) relationship, which makes several women jealous, like a harem fighting for favor.

The original owner, the only real girlfriend, was naturally targeted by all of them, and the direct consequence was that the original owner died inexplicably!

She hadn't fully enjoyed the luxurious life of the richest daughter, nor had she fully enjoyed the gratitude and love that her boyfriend had brought to her success, so she died, and she died in the hands of the woman her boyfriend recruited.

When Chu Xiang came to this world, the original owner was driving the car, the brakes failed, he was getting sleepy, his head was unclear, and he couldn't think calmly. He saw children from school queuing across the road ahead, turning the steering wheel in an emergency, and suddenly Hit a street light and overturned the car.

When Chu Xiang saw her soul, she was still at a loss. Chu Xiang asked her if she would like to trade. She looked at her new car and couldn't recover from it, and she murmured, "That's the car Feiyu gave me. Why? How could this be? 】

Chu Xiang asked again: [Are you willing to give me this identity? I will give you a good tire. You are dead, you can't survive without trading with me. 】

This time the original owner returned to God. She still couldn't accept the fact that she died so quickly. Her heart was very confused, but she understood. There is only one chance. If you don't agree, it may not be what the next life will be. If you agree, you can have a good baby again. Being a human being, she has no relationship with Chu Xiang or not.

The original owner thought for a long time at a loss, until the ambulance came and began to give first aid to her (body shen) body, she asked Chu Xiang what she wanted her identity (gan gan), and would it hurt the people she cared about.

Chu Xiang laughed and said: [I just borrowed a skin to survive. If others do not provoke me, I will not target them. If someone provokes me, then of course I have to pay it back. You agreed? Are there any last wishes? 】

The original owner said at a loss: [I recognized my father, but I didn't get along very much. It seems a bit regretful, but it doesn't seem to be a pity. Feiyu's childhood sweetheart and I have always dreamed of marrying him and growing old happily with him, but... there are more and more women around him, and he apologizes to me more and more times. I'm not happy, I don't seem to want to be with him that much. So...I don't have any last wishes...]