Chapter 247

Mother Chu was stunned after hearing what Chu's father said, "What's the laughing stock? (fa) What happened? They are in class, I will go home first. www.sto123.cc

Father Chu was very irritable. "Now it is said that our two have a brain disease and are treating our own daughter harshly, not giving her food, protecting her who abused her, and holding a fake as a baby. The two of them didn't know that they were outside. (Gan gan) What is it, nonsense, you quickly take the person home and ask carefully! I have a client here who wants to fight for, and go back at night."

"Wait, who did you listen to? It's fake, right? Why don't you give her food? Who tortured her?" Mother Chu's eyes widened, she inadvertently raised her head, but saw a servant with a guilty conscience. . She suddenly felt like these things happened?

Chu's father said in an air: "I will send you a photo. It is said that it was Chu Xiang who was beaten out. It was the Chen family who beat her. She is still malnourished. If she doesn't go home outside, we are afraid that we will confine her and not give her. Fan. If it weren't for the customer's assistant to mention me today, I still don't know what's going on. Don't ask, go pick up."

Father Chu hung up when he finished speaking. Mother Chu looked at the servant who had a guilty conscience just now, and she understood a little bit, "Did you give her food when Chu Xiang was in confinement?"

The servant hurriedly said: "Madam, that time and that time, she said that the lady had stolen things, and then she firmly refused to admit it, and the husband said angrily that she would not give her food, so I, I did not deliver food."

"What happened later? She had been confined five or six times, and you didn't give her food?" Mother Chu looked at her incredulously.

The servant lowered his head and said, "I thought that Mr. and Mrs. meant confinement and not feeding the young lady. After all, what the young lady did was too annoying.

Chu's mother became dizzy with anger, "No matter how angry she is, it is my daughter. It is not your turn to teach her. Except for the first time she was too angry and told her not to give her food, when did she mention it later? Tell her to go back to the house to reflect? When will she not be allowed to eat?"

The servant felt that the words were like asking about sin, and was unhappy, "My wife has never asked before, I thought it meant it."

Indeed, if she cares about her daughter, she can know that her daughter hasn't eaten by asking just one or two sentences. In the final analysis, isn't she because she doesn't care about being a mother? Mother Chu was stunned by the servant, and her heart aches with anger. Her face (color) turned pale, and she covered her heart and shouted: "Pack your things and get paid, I can't afford a person like you. "

The servants of the Chu family have high salaries, and working here is a good job, but in the past few months there have always been various things. That time Chu Xuan lost her things and searched them. This time she was scolded again, and she was not at all comfortable in the Chu family. The servant was also young and could not bear it. He rolled his eyes and pulled off his apron and threw it to the ground. "When anyone wants to (gan gan), it's just like your house's mess, I can't decide (gan gan)." Unfortunately."

"You! Get out of here!" Chu's mother's face (color) turned whiter, and she hurriedly had her medicine taken over. After waiting for a while, she asked the driver to take her to school again. This time she greeted the head teacher in advance, saying that there was an urgent matter at home and she had to take Chu Xiang and Chu Xuan home.

Chu Xiang had seen Mother Chu in school before, and sent a Universe Mirror to follow Mother Chu. Naturally, she knew what was going on. As for Chu Xuan, because she filed the case the day before, she thought it was Mother Chu who asked Chu Xiang to settle accounts.