Chapter 314

After the admission notice was issued, Chu Xiang and Chu Dongsheng quickly arranged their home affairs and persuaded Liu Fang to live with them in Beijing. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com Liu Fang loves her children the most. As long as she tells her that they need someone to take care of, she is willing to follow without persuading.

However, before going to Beijing, Chu Xiang and Huo Wenkai submitted an application to visit Huo's parents at the farm.

Liu Fang made knee pads and vests for the Huo family's second elders with a few pieces of rabbit skins that were hunted and tanned by Chu Xiang. Chu Dongsheng went to the black market to exchange for a radio as a meeting ceremony for Huo's parents, expressing their satisfaction with Huo Wenkai.

Yao Xue was very excited to know that Chu Xiang was going to the farm, because she remembered that it was this time in her previous life that Huo Wenkai went to the farm, and a fire broke out. All three of the Huo family were burned to death. Huo Wenkai was not spared to save them.

Now Chu Xiang will also go with him, wouldn't it be that Chu Xiang will be buried in the flames together? !

Yao Xue couldn't tell what kind of mentality she was, so she wanted to see Chu Xiang unlucky. The marriage between her two lifetimes and Chu Dongsheng was disturbed by this little sister. In her heart, this little sister was the world's largest and most responsive little sister. If there is a Tianya forum now, she can go up and talk about it for three days and three nights, let the whole world see how superb Chu Xiang is, and let all the netizens scold along with her.

It's a pity that there is no Keyboard Man now, and all the folks believe that Chu Xiang doesn't believe her, she has been stubborn for a long time. Knowing that Chu Xiang was about to be burned to death, she was refreshed and looked like something happy.

At this time, Li Hongjun's family asked him to go back to the city and he was approved, and he was allowed to take his family, so that he could take Yao Xue back. Yao Xue was so beaming as if he was going back to the city. Li Hongjun treated her even more contemptuously and felt even more superior in front of her.

As everyone knows, Yao Xue's biggest expectation for going to the Li family is to hit the Li family in the face. Since she married into the Li family again by mistake, she must stir up the Li family with her stomach to make the Li family restless, otherwise she would be sorry for her being born again!

Yao Xue felt that her future was bright, and she happily packed her luggage to go to Beijing with Li Hongjun. When she met Chu Xiang in the brigade, she smiled at her in a good mood and said sympathetically, "You are going. Seeing my future mother-in-law, it's a good journey. I wish you and Huo Wenkai will stay together forever and grow old."

Chu Xiang felt her attitude weird and smiled slightly, "Then I wish you and Li Hongjun never leave, and love the Li family."

Yao Xue's smile stiffened, and Chu Xiang had already walked past her. Yao Xue snorted coldly, thinking about waiting for you to get caught in the fire and see how proud you are!

Even if Chu Xiang and Yao Xue remembered Chu Xiang in the last life, she was established as an advanced youth in the newspaper, and also known as a genius, she still felt superior in front of Chu Xiang. The blind self-confidence brought by rebirth cannot be eliminated in a short while. Even though she is currently living normally, she has made money by relying on the prophet before, and now she has a confidence in the future and a sense of strategizing. So she always looks down on others. For the sister-in-law who had been a university professor in her previous life, she only thought that the other party was a nerd, or a nerd who hated sex, and she didn't think that Chu Xiang could be more talented in this life.