Chapter 331: Long Aotian's real girlfriend (end)

The first thing Chu Xiang did when he returned home was to take stock of his property. Chu Chengzhi is very generous to her. She currently owns ten villas, five apartments, eight luxury cars, 5% of the shares of Chu Group, and 500 million pocket money.

This is the property of the bulk, and the rest of the precious jewelry, antiques, and famous paintings are not included.

After taking inventory, she asked a headhunting company to help hire a few top people in the industry to form her investment team. Some of these people are good at investing in entertainment circles, some are good at real estate investment, some are good at stock investment, etc. Almost all profitable industries are involved.

The task that Chu Xiang entrusted to them was to let them search for projects worth investing in. She invested in them. Five percent of the profits were rewards for them, and there was also a high salary for them.

Several people knew her identity, and there was no problem in terms of trust, but one of them thought carefully and tried to deceive her. Who knew that once the plan was handed over to her, she looked through it and saw the problem. The man opened and said he would never hire.

Chu Xiang's "never hire" is no small matter. She believes that people with character problems will not be hired by all companies in the Chu family and Ji family in the future, and even those with good relations or cooperation with them (Guanguan) Companies that flatter them will not hire them. This person is basically abolished in the industry, unless there are opponents of the Chu family and Ji family who are willing to take in, but such a low-quality person, what should the opponent accept (gan) him? Destroy the Great Wall?

Chu Xiang's (killing sha) chicken and monkey successfully suppressed her investment team, and even Chu Chengzhi was very surprised at the crispness of her daughter's (gan gan). Such a harsh method is really not like a little girl can Made it out. However, after he was surprised, he was satisfied and relieved. The heir is so good, what can his husband want?

From then on, the people in Chuxiang's investment team focused on finding high-quality projects, striving to shine in front of Chuxiang, so that they might be appreciated by the richest man and get better development. Chu Xiang didn't let them down either, but whenever the proposal they handed in was really valuable, she would invest without hesitation.

Among other things, in the entertainment industry alone, she invested in two movies, four variety shows and one TV series.

She is the biggest investor, but she doesn't (show up) to participate in social gatherings. People in her team do all of this. She still has nothing to do, she can play wherever she wants. She also doesn't have a company, just give money.

At first, everyone didn't care, thinking it was the little girl who was bored and wanted to make some pocket money. Isn't her investment like this just pocket money for the richest man?

As a result, no one thought that these investments were made!

The entertainment projects that Chu Xiangken invested in have exploded, and only a few can explode in a year, and her investment accounts for 80%. The remaining 20% ​​was because other investors had already negotiated, or the people in her team did not realize that it was a good project. And she killed what she refused to cast without causing any splashes.

This directly proved her vision and made her the most popular investor in the entertainment industry. After all, she doesn't know how to socialize, don't care about people, don't know how to dictate, and who doesn't love the father of the money owner who doesn't care about anything?

In addition to the entertainment industry, Chu Xiang's investment in other industries has also achieved results. Zheng Feiyu was miserable. He lost his perspective and couldn't go to bet on the stone anymore. The appraiser went there once, and the quality of the rough stone he bought was not satisfactory. He pretended to be less interested in jade and began to invest in the entertainment industry.