Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two

 All the girls were excited when Grace arrived announcing that a limo was outside to drive them to the strip club. Well, everyone except for Skylar. She still wasn't sure as to how she felt about that. Male strippers would have sounded nice if she wasn't currently in a relationship - it just felt wrong. 

When Grace realized that Skylar was there, she quickly pulled her into a tight embrace. Had Skylar being away made her sisters more affectionate people? It sure seemed like it. "You're here!" Grace exclaimed. "I've missed you, honey!"

Skylar wasn't used to any of that so she felt pretty awkward. She'd never been good at expressing familial love. So she patted Grace and said, "I missed you, too."

After that Grace started explaining to everyone how it was going to go down. All the girls were already drinking in Heather's house which made Skylar wonder exactly how wasted they all wanted to get at the club. They all seemed too excited for the night.

They all left the house and got into the limo that Grace had acquired for the night. Skylar ended up between two women she had never met before, but they seemed nice enough. The blonde one's name was Leandra, and the red-head was Francesca. Both had bubbly personalities and were obviously party girls.

"I can't believe we're gonna go see strippers," Leandra said as if that was the naughtiest thing she had ever done. 

 Honestly, Skylar didn't understand what the big deal was. Big whoop, male strippers. She could always just watch Magic Mike and call it a good time. Channing Tatum did know how to put on a good show.

When they reached the club all the women in the limo got out excitedly. Grace made Heather put on a pink boa, a veil, and a pink and black sash that read BACHELORETTE. Heather seemed to love it.

The club was 21+ so that girls of the group that looked pretty young had to show their ID. Skylar was one of those girls, and honestly, she felt a sort of pride showing her ID, proving that she was 21. She had not had a chance to do that on her actual birthday.

They were seated at a table big enough for all of them, and quickly, alcoholic beverages started coming their way. The male strippers were already putting on their show, and some lucky ladies were being brought up on stage to receive a very intimate dance. It was amazing how some women had no shame and would just grope the men in several places. Skylar had to give them props, she wished she was that ballsy. But then again she did have someone waiting back at the hotel that would let her do anything she pleased with his body. That was one person she had no shame with.

All the girls were enthralled watching the performance. These men seriously hit the gym, they were all ripped and had all the women drooling over them. Even Skylar had to appreciate a nice-looking muscular man every once in a while. 

 Skylar was on her second drink when one of the male performers came their way and started dancing for Heather. All the girls squealed in excitement as they watched. Heather seemed to be enjoying it, her hands on his hips as he moved his body. Then the guy turned to face her and started making thrusting motions. Heather was loving it!

At some point one of the other performers wanted to give her a lap dance, and Skylar didn't really want one. But everyone else encouraged it. She tried to put on a smile and let it happen. Luckily the guy didn't touch her and she didn't touch him. Well, except for the part where he basically straddled her and put his hands on the back of the chair and started shaking his hips back and forth. Oh, no. Ian would not be happy too see that. She felt so guilty. This was a bad, bad idea. The other girls noticed her reaction and started laughing, finding her to be adorable.