Q+A & Chapter 33 Preview

Hey guys! So I did say I was going to do a Q+A, and I said I was going to make a video. Then I realized that I'm too lazy to make a video, so I'll just do it here! AND there will be a chapter 33 preview on here as well, so stay tuned!

1) Will there be a sequel?

Nah. Most likely not. I feel like this is it. Chapter 33 and an epilogue. Maybe a chapter 34, still debating. But that's most likely it.

2) Why did you make Skylar have a miscarriage?

Honestly, I was in the mood. It just happened, I guess. I'm a cruel person that wanted to make her life a bit more miserable, 'cause why not, you know.

3) Will Skylar ever let go of the past?

Yikes. I mean, I guess she's slowly starting to. It's gonna take some time for her to do that completely. I think there are certain aspects of her past that will definitely stay with her for the rest of her life, whether that be negative or positive. I can say that Ian has helped her a lot in moving on from it.

4) Will Christina get her happily ever after?

Crap. I don't know. She's definitely a character that a lot of hate, or hated, I know she's grown on some of you. She's always been a character that I wanted to portray as the type of being that is shitty but can change, you know. I didn't want to make her the typical villain. This is not a Mexican novella where she's going to ruin their relationship. I didn't want that. I refused to do that to her. She's just a person that made mistakes and grew in a very positive way. Maybe she will get her happily ever after with some random guy, whether that's something touch on in the finale or not is not something I know just yet. Writing her own story might sound appealing to some, but not me. At least not right now. We can all hope that she finds an extraordinary love of her own.

5) If their child didn't die, what gender would it be and what would be it's name?

Well, that's kind of hard. I just thought of a baby that never got it's chance, you know. I guess never really thought of those details. I'd say it would be a boy named Christopher or something like that. I don't know, that's all I got.

6) Where did you get the inspiration to write this story? Is it real or imaginary?

Wow. I guess TSE was just an idea that slowly developed. It's definitely not real, purely imaginary. I can say that I've dealt with depression of my own which is what kind of inspired this story, although Skylar's story is way different from mine. I live in Chicago, which is why I made her from Chicago. I don't have an asshole ex that shared my nudes with everyone, thank goodness. We're not even the same age. She's a law student, I'm barely finishing up my junior year of high school. I guess music also helped in the making of TSE. I can certainly thank MCR's The Light Behind Your Eyes for helping me get this story started in the first place. A lot of Lana Del Rey certainly helped. It was all a figment of my imagination, and a lot of you liked it, so thank you.

7) How old are you? Where are you from?

Well...I'm just a small town girl living a lonely world, took the midnight train going anywhere...Yikes. But in all honesty, I am from a small town in North Carolina, I embrace my southern roots, but my parents and I moved to Chicago when I was 8 so I've been living here for almost ten years now. I'm 17, turning 18 next month. I love this city, wouldn't change this place for anything in the world. Just a random fact, my family is Mexican, and apparently I'm the whitest Mexican you'll ever meet. So that's just a little bit about me.

SOME SELFISH SELF-PROMO

Follow me on:

Instagram- lluvialvarez

Twitter: lluvialvarez13

Snapchat: lluvialvarez

AND NOW FOR A PREVIEW OF CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE...

Looking at him clearly now, into those green eyes that she loved so much, made her feel all sorts of emotions. Ian was there right in front of her. And the way he looked at her brought back so many memories of them back in happier days. He wanted her back. Ian wanted to be with her again. But could it be so simple to just go back to the way things used to be?

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this myself," she said. "You should've been the first person I told. It was your child too."

Ian shook his head. "I understand why you didn't. I'm not blaming you at all." His eyes softened and he reached out for her. "Skylar, I love y-"

She shook her head quickly and took a step back. "Don't. Please don't."

He looked a little hurt but respected her wishes. "I'm sorry."

"I guess we should talk about this, huh," she said.

"We should."

She walked back into her room and sat down on her bed. Ian followed her and took a seat next to her. It was silent for a moment.

"I hate the way things ended between us," she finally said. "Hell, I moved back here because of you."

"I didn't want you to do that," he said. "I hate being so far away from you. And I hated knowing that you moved hundreds of miles away because of me. I'm so sorry, Skylar. I'm such an idiot. I'm so sorry for hurting you, I never wanted that to happen."

She clenched her hands at her sides and looked down at her feet. "It doesn't matter anymore," she said softly. "I believe things are going in the right direction here. I'm starting classes soon. Living with Kyle is great. I'm becoming closer to my family. That's all I ever wanted."

STAY TUNED!!!