Chapter 4

*RECAP*

"I-If I was to be in England then too, would you be my friend?" I tilted my head to the side to stare into his mystical eyes while I fidgeted with his shirt nervous for the answer. 

If my biological parents wanted me in Britain than I was going to need a friend!

"Of course, we would be the best of friends. You could even jump on our plane if you want, we're leaving around 7pm." Harry eagerly replied.Releasing a sigh of relief I nodded my head.

"Would you like to come back to my house, I can have my bags packed within an hour. I'd like to get to know you more Harry, Harry Styles." I grinned.

"Are you sure that's alright, I do smell sweaty" he frowned down at his shirt as if it had committed a crime.

"It's fine, you're hugging me and I have already smelt you're sweat, no matter how bad it sounds" I giggled, scrunching my nose up playfully while jumping up and pulling Harry back down the snake like track towards my house.

I stopped once we reached the bottom fork in the concrete, turning my head back and forth from one path to the next. 'Which way?' I mentally questioned. Front door? Back door? I'm sure they couldn't get too angry, they were the ones to drop the bomb on me. I was merely adding an ant to the equation. Turning left, I decided to keep it safe and enter through the back door.

A vibration in my back pocket tore me away from my conversation with Harry. My mind diverted to how long I had been away for and that I most likely had 4 extremely worried parents waiting for me. Rushing to pick up the phone and almost dropping it in the process, I realised that it was 'home' calling and I needed to pick up.(B= Bae, BD= Biological Dad, BM= Biological Mum, M= Mum, D= Dad, Bro= Brother)

B- Hello?

M- Honey, where are you? You've been gone for a very long time

MD- We miss you, Please come home soon!

B- I'm on my way back now! I ran into a friend and he is coming back to the house with me.

BD- Have you been with them the whole time?

B- Most of the time, yeah

Bro- I heard were not really related anymore! (He shouted from the background) ouch! What was that for?!

D- She is still your sister you idiot

B- I'll talk to you all when I get back. (End call)

"Sorry about that, I literally have 4 worried parents back home." I chuckled while turning my head to Harry.

He chuckled "I know what it's like to have worried parents. Whenever I travel with the band they consistently call me."

"Yeah, at least you know they care." I smoothly said as we got to the back gate of the house.

I turned to the gate and opened the latch, pushing the gate open. Harry and I both rushed in before the two small dogs running towards us could escape.

"They are both gorgeous" Harry mumbled as he bent down to pat the overly excited dogs.

"We better hurry inside." I urged, grabbing his arm in the process and dragging him across the yard to the back screen door.

Hope you enjoy this update. Vote and comment to keep the story coming, love you all.