Chapter 14

*Recap* (Bae's POV)

"Liam, we need to go" I responded, pulling away from him and rushing towards the open carriage. I handed the man our tickets and jumped on. Liam quickly followed behind, before the carriage door was closed and we we're making our slow ascent over London.

*******Liam's POV*******

The whole trip around the London Eye took about 30 minutes. Although it only felt like a few minutes, I knew I would cherish this time with my mate for the rest of our lives. She was so cute jumping from one window to the next to take a flurry of images with her camera. Bae was exceptionally beautiful when her face was pressed against the camera to take the perfect photo. Her blonde hair would fall slightly across her shoulder, and her lips would twitch up into a small smile.

I was able to rope her into a handful of selfies and portrait photos before the carriage came to a stop at the ground.

We walked side by side off the carriage and towards the exit. "Did you enjoy the wheel?" I questioned, watching her face intently for emotion.

Her eyes lit up with excitement and a bright smile spread her lips as she turned to face me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me off down a footpath, refusing to answer my question.

"Bae?" I uncertainly questioned.

Within a few minutes of running I realised what we were running towards. A small ice-cream truck was sitting off in the distance. Young children and their parents were crowding around it. I almost laughed at how excited she had been when she spotted the truck.

"What would you like, my lady?" I questioned as we reached the truck.

"Vanilla ice-cream with sherbet" she smiled "I wouldn't remember the last time I had that"

I nodded my head and began to walk over to the man residing in the truck "Liam" my angel shouted. My head shot around towards the sound "I'll be waiting over here" she smiled.

I internally sighed with relief. This mate bond had me on edge. I could never let anything happen to my angel.

I grabbed the ice-creams from the gentleman and headed over to where my beauty had said she would be waiting, only to find no trace of her.

'Where could she be?' my wolf questioned, pacing around in the back of my head.

That's when I saw it. A long slender pale arm waving at me over by a park bench. I rushed over to her. I was shocked when I saw her coddling a baby in her arms. "Did you have a baby while I was gone?" I questioned, generally confused.

"The mother had to go to the toilet" she softly laughed "I offered to hold the cute little princess while she was gone."

I smiled down at them both "you would be a great mother" I honestly responded.

She tilted her head up at me, a small smile on her lips "I've always wanted to have my own children." She confessed.

I laughed "we can get started right away princess"

She smiled before putting her finger to her lips to signal silence. The baby was shuffling itself in the blankets. "Shhh" she whispered, gently grazing her fingers over the baby's face.

"You're so beautiful" she whispered to the baby in her arms "I hope one day I can have a daughter like you"

'If I have anything to do with it, it won't be long now my love' I thought to myself.

Once the mother returned and expressed her thanks to Bae we began our trip back to the car, which would take us to the palace. Glancing at my phone screen I noticed we were running behind on our schedule. I picked Bae up in my arms and ran to where I had parked the pathfinder.

"I can walk you know" Bae laughed, wrapping her arms around me.

"I'm just faster, and we are running late" I responded focusing on the road. 'There it is' I thought. I opened the car door and placed Bae in the passenger seat "There you are my Lady" I said, bobbing my head. I ran around the car and jumped in the driver's seat. The engines roared to life with a swift turn of my wrist. "Here we go" I said, turning my head to look at Bae, before turning my head to look at the road.

*******************************************

We reached the palace entrance right on 4 pm. Bae's head had been glued to the passenger window for the 10-minute drive from London Eye to Buckingham palace. Driving up the driveway her mouth was hanging open and her eyes were unblinking, as though she may miss some small detail.

Violet was standing outside of a large wooden door towards the end of the driveway. Her face breaking into a large smile upon seeing us. I stopped the car in front of her. By the time I had turned the car off, Bae was already out greeting Violet. I swear this girl must have the werewolf gene in her somewhere.

I jumped out of the car and headed to the trunk to start unloading the bags we had left in there. "Liam, leave the bags. They will be brought up to your rooms. You must go and freshen up now the Queen wishes to meet her great granddaughter and her friends." Violet yelled.

I turned around and began making my way towards Bae and Violet. "will you show us to our rooms?" Bae questioned.

"Room" Violet corrected, sending flutters through my heart "and I would be more than happy to escort you both to your room"

"Room?" Bae questioned.

"A room for all six of you, your parents thought it would be better for you" Violet responded.

My thoughts shot through many hot images of Bae and I in bed together.

I didn't think I would be sleeping so close to her so soon. Praise to the moon goddess.

Please Vote!!! Hope you are enjoying the story so far.