Chapter 9

*Recap*
Emerging out into the duty free and retail shopping area of the airport. I was great full that I had my shinning knights or dogs to protect me.

Turning towards the boys, I wrapped my arms around them both. "Thank you both, that was such a frightening situation and you were both amazing" I whispered, silent tears staining my cheeks.
"Anytime princess" Niall responded, followed by Liam who said "We will always be there for you, love."
Breaking away I rubbed my eyes and looked towards Niall "what food are we going to get?" I seriously questioned.
He smiled back at me "what do you feel like?"
"A hamburger" I winked "in fact I really want a home-made hamburger" I sighed, thinking back to my family in Australia.

"We can go and get a hamburger from any of these restaurants" Liam replied, gesturing in their direction "however, I'm afraid we will have to wait until we are back in England to enjoy home-made hamburgers, or any food for that matter".

"Britannia" a goofy smile formed on my lips. Liam and Niall looked at me with curious expressions. "Britannia. That is the name the Romans gave to Britain when they first settled in the area. Don't you follow the history of your own country?" I joked.

"I'm Irish so there is no need for me to follow the history of Roman settlement in England" Niall retorted.

"Ahh so could you tell me all about the potato famine that occurred in your country, Niall" I smirked evilly in his direction.

"Uh well... you see there were these potatoes... and we ran out of them and it made everyone very sad. Because Niall loves potatoes." He muttered

I began laughing "Yeah the famine did make many people sad. It took place in the 19th century, from 1845 to 1852. During these seven years it is estimated that one million people died from starvation and epidemic disease. I would be very sad if I was a part of that statistic, or my family was."

Niall looked away, ashamed that he didn't know his country's history, while Liam started hysterically laughing. His faced turned the colour of a tomato as Niall and I watched on in amusement.

"What's so funny?" Niall questioned.

"She's a walking history book" he gasped between laughter "I mean is there nothing you don't know?"

I slightly frowned "Well of course there is, one person couldn't possibly know everything. That's just statistically impossible, our brain is not capable of such a feat." I commented.

Liam began to calm down before turning to me and asking why I knew so much about history.

"Why do we choose to learn anything? Because we have a reason to learn it, I love learning about the past. We can learn from the past to improve our future." I calmly responded to his question.

Both Liam and Niall seemed happy with my answer as their faces lit up into grins.

"Alright, enough chit chat. Food" I sighed.

The time I spent with Niall and Liam was good, I realised I was beginning to enjoy their company. They were a funny pair Niall was always cracking jokes and talking about food, whereas Liam tried to be sensible and serious but would laugh more than the both of us. He was very cute, in fact they both were. It was a weird feeling, being attracted to two completely different people. Well make that three, with Harry who was back on the plane.

"Okay, so what should we do with the small amount of time we have before we have to head back?" Liam questioned, looking from Niall to me.

"oh I know, can we go and visit that shop over there and stock up on lollies" Niall pointed to a candy shop nearby.

My eyes sparkled as they landed on the store next to it. "There" I whispered as I began to run in the direction of the shop. Standing in front of me was a beautiful book store. It was new and not the best store I had seen, although it was amazing for an airport book shop.

Running in my nose was hit with the smell of new books. I loved the smell of books. Something about the smell relaxed me. Although the smell of old books was somewhat better that of newer ones. My hands brushed the bindings of the books as my eyes scanned over their titles and authors. My eyes glazed over with happiness as I spotted one of my favourite authors. John Flanagan. I decided that I desperately needed to start collecting books in my own library. My mind reeled with the possibility of buying a better bound book that would sit well in the library I envisioned for myself. I decided that I should wait and continued to look around. I spotted a few books that caught my interest, although I figured that it was time to head back to the plane.

Turning around I found both boys standing outside the book store looking at me with adoration in their eyes. It was a strange sight, and after rubbing my eyes I couldn't see that emotion on their faces any more.

*Harry's POV*

I woke up to silence. Looking around me I found Zayn and Louis laying next to me on the long couch. Niall, Liam and Bae were missing. Liam wouldn't disappear without letting us know, he was much too sensible. I began to worry after looking at the time, there was an hour until the plane was set to leave and continue on its journey to London, Heathrow. I decided that I needed to wake the others up so that we could head out in search of our mate.

"Guys wake up Bae is missing" I yelled, pushing both Zayn and Louis onto the floor. They groggily rolled around mumbling incoherent words. "I repeat Rose is gone"

Their eyes flashed open, revealing black orbs. They both shot off the ground and we ran down the hallway and into the security area, where her scent faintly remained.

"Over here" Zayn growled. Louis and I rushed over to Zayn, to find a man with Bae's scent around him.

"Where is she?" I growled out, my eyes turning black as my wolf took over.

"W-w-wh-who?" he stammered.

"Bae." I growled out, frustrated.

His eyes lit up with recognition at her name, and then his face turned to one of irritation.

"Where... is... she" I ground out slowly, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him closer to me.

"She went through there. About an hour ago" he gulped. I dropped him and dashed in the direction of my mate.

'Hold on baby I'm coming, and then I'm never letting you out of my sight again' I thought to myself.

Hope you all enjoyed the update, I thought I should update again. Please vote and comment thanks for reading my stories.