Chapter 10

*Recap*

'Hold on baby I'm coming, and then I'm never letting you out of my sight again' I thought to myself.

I spotted Liam walking towards us, just as we burst through the door into the duty free shopping area.

"Liam" I yelled, my eyes turning black "where is she?" we growled together at him. His eyes flickered to the side of him where Bae was standing routed in place beside Niall starring at us in shock.

My eyes softened as I looked at her scared face. I slowly took a step towards her. She rushed behind Niall, wrapping her hands around his stomach.

I sighed "Bae, we are sorry that we scared you. I was so worried when we couldn't find you on the plane. I thought that something had happened to you."

She craned her head around Niall to look at us, her eyebrows furrowed in thought before she slowly walked back around to stand next to Niall. "Okay, I forgive you." She whispered "but we should really head back to the plane before it leaves without us" she smiled. 

I sighed out of relief that she had forgiven me for getting angry, she really was made just for me. I doubt anyone else could handle my rage, or calm me down with a glance. 

I walked towards her, taking her hand in mine as we walked back towards our plane. 

**************************************************************************

Once we were comfortably settled back on the plane, the pilot's voice came over the intercom "We are ready for take-off and making our way onto the runway."

Bae sighed from next to me. She pulled her phone out from her pocket and leaned towards me. "Do we have speakers?" she whispered. Her eyes gleamed after I pointed to where they were. Quickly plugging her phone into the device she began playing a song. The beat seemed familiar, with Bae swaying to the music I felt my heart fill with joy.

She began singing to the song... it was a little off-key although I still smiled with joy at my beautiful mate.

"Tried to keep you close to me
But life got in between
Tried to square not being there
But think that I should have beenHold back the river, let me look in your eyes
Hold back the river, so I
Can stop for a minute and see where you hide
Hold back the river, hold backOnce upon a different life
We rode our bikes into the sky
But now we call against the tide
Those distant days are flashing byHold back the river, let me look in your eyes
Hold back the river, so I
Can stop for a minute and be by your side
Hold back the river, hold backHold back the river, let me look in your eyes
Hold back the river, so I
Can stop for a minute and see where you hide
Hold back the river, hold backHold oho, oho
Oho, ohoLonely water, lonely water, won't you let us wander
Let us..." her singing came to an abrupt stop as the plane jerked forward and she lost her footing. We all dived to catch her, before her frame could hit the ground. 

We all ended up in a pile on the floor with Bae squished in between us. 

She began hysterically laughing  at the situation, gasping between laughs "who would have guessed that you would be so comfortable to fall on."

She was absolutely adorable when she laughed, it was precious. I sighed, I was deffinetly falling for her... hard!

*************** The end of the plane trip*****************

Bae had fallen asleep towards the end of our flight. She was exhausted from everything she had learned. I sighed happily looking down at my gorgeous mate, her golden hair curled around her face as she slept. Her head was resting on my lap, and her body was curled up into my side.